Council's top solicitor quits (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
So she has just got a new job or has she been sacked for snorting coke off a filipino's arse? I doubt the second one, but would be a good story wouldn't it*

*I am not implying the second is the case or has any sort of truth about it.

fernandopartridge

In fairness the council has its own brief for minor internal legal advice but will be instructing an actual firm of solicitors for the case.

So it's a bit of a non story unless Simon knows otherwise...

Hobo

What would be more interesting, is if the new job was with the SISU legal team. But that is as likely as Nicks cocaine and ass theory. :D

Nick

Administrator
What would be more interesting, is if the new job was with the SISU legal team. But that is as likely as Nicks cocaine and ass theory. :D

Maybe that is how they persuaded her to take the job?

I do wonder if there is more to it and more to come, as I doubt Simon would post about it if there wasn't?

italiahorse

Lets hope they get a man in to finish this Sisu nonsense once and for all ...

images

Hobo

So she has just got a new job or has she been sacked for snorting coke off a filipino's arse? I doubt the second one, but would be a good story wouldn't it*

*I am not implying the second is the case or has any sort of truth about it.

A sort of smoking bum rather than a smoking gun?

simonregis

FFS it's about a story of someone leaving their job and the person who wrote the story sends it in. What am I suppose to be? Shocked? Astonished by writer's talents? It's not even a story.

And it should be moved because it has absolutely nothing to do with football.

D

Deleted member 2477

I dont reaaly care if im honest. It has nothing to do with football or our club.
thread should be moved or closed and lets start talking football again

Astute

Her response is fair enough, he is just a sad desperate old fart.

Is that right?

If so the days of paying a complement to a female are over. And do you think her response would have been the same if he was half his age and good looking? The photo was a head shot. He said she looked stunning. Nothing else. Maybe she knows that she is very average in looks. Maybe she thought he was taking the piss. But saying someone looks stunning is not sexist. But to most this will look bad on her. And it will take equality back if it goes much further.

I suppose I will get called a SISU lover now :whistle:

Nick

Administrator
Is that right?

If so the days of paying a complement to a female are over. And do you think her response would have been the same if he was half his age and good looking? The photo was a head shot. He said she looked stunning. Nothing else. Maybe she knows that she is very average in looks. Maybe she thought he was taking the piss. But saying someone looks stunning is not sexist. But to most this will look bad on her. And it will take equality back if it goes much further.

I suppose I will get called a SISU lover now :whistle:

To be fair, it is a business network type site rather than Tinder.

Still though, I bet he has that message on copy and paste and just sends it to everybody. ;)

Captain Dart

skybluetony176

To be fair it was a good photo. Her hair has caught the light and everything. Sounds like a badly worded complement to me.

armybike

He's shot himself in the foot by saying -

"I appreciate that this is probably horrendously politically incorrect but......"

If you were to believe his explanation, how can the "professional quality of the presentation" be deemed politically incorrect?

Buffoon!

Captain Dart

He's shot himself in the foot by saying -

"I appreciate that this is probably horrendously politically incorrect but......"

If you were to believe his explanation, how can the "professional quality of the presentation" be deemed politically incorrect?

Buffoon!

The situation reminds of a quote by Denis Healy ....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_holes

Nick

Administrator
Seems like she loves a bit of the attention about it all too.

Dread to think what it would be a look if it was some good looking bloke with a 6 pack with women drooling over him.

D

Deleted member 2477

Why has this thread not been moved ? Has nothing to do with football or the club

SBT

Seems like she loves a bit of the attention about it all too.

Dread to think what it would be a look if it was some good looking bloke with a 6 pack with women drooling over him.

Sadly we'll never know, because this has literally never happened. Grow up.

hamil99

Facebook User
What has literally never happened? A woman being "sexist" towards a man?

A few moons ago I used to run a holiday camp site in Devon. Nearly every night i would work on the bar and reception, back then i used to go to this thing called a gym, and was pretty ripped. Some of the comments and groping by the women was unbelievable, but people always laughed it off including myself. Looking back if that had happened to a female employee, had her arse grabbed or on one occasion had my shirt pulled up whilst carrying 4 pints, the police would of been called. So it definitely happens the other way, but for some reason seems to be accepted...

Nick

Administrator
A few moons ago I used to run a holiday camp site in Devon. Nearly every night i would work on the bar and reception, back then i used to go to this thing called a gym, and was pretty ripped. Some of the comments and groping by the women was unbelievable, but people always laughed it off including myself. Looking back if that had happened to a female employee, had her arse grabbed or on one occasion had my shirt pulled up whilst carrying 4 pints, the police would of been called. So it definitely happens the other way, but for some reason seems to be accepted...

The same as if a builder wolf whistles (which I agree isn't really going to get far with most women) it is disgusting, but if it is women looking at a builder they make a coke advert out of it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread