Council Protest (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

Post #10!

I am going to say I played this card well rather than I forgot I had posted it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

henry the wasp

"The council strategy of trying to get the club down"
Anyone shed any light on what this means? Is he saying the council purposely wanted to get city relegated this season? Points deduction etc?

RoboCCFC90

"The council strategy of trying to get the club down"
Anyone shed any light on what this means? Is he saying the council purposely wanted to get city relegated this season? Points deduction etc?

What that clip missed out was "The council strategy of trying to get the club down on the Groove" Get down on it!

TurkeyTrot

Okay the picture that MMM is referring to I have attached to the thread, yes that is me, many regulars to games unlike MMM will also know that I am quite the joker so that this was meant in all good humour..
ze5y9u6u.jpg

Yes, that's the picture, and it looks like you're enjoying yourself! In what way was my comment insensitive? You then say you were having a laugh. Protest can still be fun!

RoboCCFC90

Yes, that's the picture, and it looks like you're enjoying yourself! In what way was my comment insensitive? You then say you were having a laugh. Protest can still be fun!

I am not enjoying myself at all it was a serious protest..

Okay so you weren't so insensitive as I first thought you are forgiven and so am I :)

TurkeyTrot

I am not enjoying myself at all it was a serious protest..

Okay so you weren't so insensitive as I first thought you are forgiven and so am I :)

:) next one I might join you so we can both enjoy ourselves. (Not lying down with MMM I might add, more in a heterosexual manly way)

RoboCCFC90

:) next one I might join you so we can both enjoy ourselves. (Not lying down with MMM I might add, more in a heterosexual manly way)

That's two of us to reject MMM... I am sure that if MMM asks Grendel nicely......

letsallsingtogether

You say that the council are in a position to do the deal?
So a new leadership is required to bring this about unfortunately sisu need new leadership as well as nothing will change on their side it does take two to tango.

Sorry but they are all untrustworthy councilors and hedgefunders.

A bit like senior managers tell you one thing and mean another. Then blame everyone else for their own shortsightedness.

I also want the team back, but unfortunately I am not in a position to influence or do anything about bringing the team back.

The council are in a position and can help bring the club back. It isn't hard to start talking to the club again to try and see what can be done. Be the bigger person and make an effort to try start a resolution to the problem.

Samo

What do real fans think of the council then?

I'd like to think I'm a real fan (I'm not imaginary) and I have very good reason, (nowt to do with this dispute) to view them with the deepest suspicion.

Bennets Afro

You say that the council are in a position to do the deal?
So a new leadership is required to bring this about unfortunately sisu need new leadership as well as nothing will change on their side it does take two to tango.

Sorry but they are all untrustworthy councilors and hedgefunders.

A bit like senior managers tell you one thing and mean another. Then blame everyone else for their own shortsightedness.

Totally agree

cloughie

I'd like to think I'm a real fan (I'm not imaginary) and I have very good reason, (nowt to do with this dispute) to view them with the deepest suspicion.

I agree yet what do 'real fans' think of sisu

Now you may have to censor the replies as they will be a multitude more negative and yet deservedly so

RoboCCFC90

Robo, what have you hot round your head?
Hope it was not one of the sky blue ribbons stolen from Lady Godiva?

I never stole it from the statue a friend of mine had loads spare so I tied one round my head so I was walking protest :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread