Council Protest (1 Viewer)

Astute

Comedy gold. Keep digging.

And yet again no reply. You can't make one up for them that anyone could even agree with you for. So you make your normal stupid comment which tries to distract from very valid points made.

Or would you like to say what is wrong with the post and why? Now that would be comedy gold.

Astute

The JR i believe will seek to prove the council and ACL agreed to a reduced rent and call it matchday costs until such time that sisu took ownership. We shall wait and see if the evidence is there or not.

OMG are you pretending you are thick or are you really thick?

Brighton Sky Blue

The JR i believe will seek to prove the council and ACL agreed to a reduced rent and call it matchday costs until such time that sisu took ownership. We shall wait and see if the evidence is there or not.

We shall indeed wait and see-if a judge rules that to have been the case then I will change my opinion accordingly. If a judge rules to the contrary I'd like to think you would too.

However, you seem to be avoiding the relocation of the team to Northampton as a deliberate ploy to force ACL into submission.

Kingokings204

I'm sorry Grendel, for all we know you are a Internet troll and have nothing to do with ccfc what so ever and with your comments over astute who strikes me as an genuine honest fan like myself.

We all respect your opinion but it is factually wrong and from behind a keyboard it is not easy to call if you are a genuine warped fan of a troll. I say this because you are very quick to engage into an argument and you always request "proof" of comments and just say things like "comedy gold" which really doesn't assist to the debate or help anyone.

Please remember we are all ccfc fans at the end of the day and want the best for the club. Respect others on here and they will respect you more.

Lastly astute keep up the good work. I see it exactly how you do and it's just common sense and also factually correct. Dont eangae with nasty comments.

Astute

The JR is nothing to do with what he has just said. We just had a court case about the same thing. It was proved in a court of law to be wrong. SISU were shown not to want to go through with anything that was agreed. And we all know that the JR is all about the funding of the loan to ACL.

Must try harder Grendel.

I'm saying you have no evidence that they haven't - and your lame reply is proof.

There is no evidence they will not negotiate
There is no evidence they only want the freehold and wouldn't actually take a long lease (ML said they would)
There is no evidence they would charge the club millions in rent if they owned the ground
They is no evidence they would pile debt onto the ground
There is no evidence that they couldn't have the unencumbered freehold (before you start ive seen businesses with sub contracts get taken over)

All the evidence you have gathered have been council based quotes. Its not facts and its not evidence.

I presume from the above that you must have had those dodgy lenses in for too long.
There is a weight of circumstantial evidence that SISU will probably do all of these things given half a chance.

Brighton Sky Blue

I presume from the above that you must have had those dodgy lenses in for too long.
There is a weight of circumstantial evidence that SISU will probably do all of these things given half a chance.

The one thing I'm not convinced by is the assertion that SISU will charge the club millions in rent-because if the club is already making losses then they would be the ones in effect just giving money back to themselves.

Grendel

And yet again no reply. You can't make one up for them that anyone could even agree with you for. So you make your normal stupid comment which tries to distract from very valid points made.

Or would you like to say what is wrong with the post and why? Now that would be comedy gold.

When someone says "provide evidence they won't" I geniunely lose interest. You make a statement and then say its correct unless you prove me wrong. In other words you've blagged it.

For your own sake I wish you'd realise how pitiful and pathetic you come across on here. You are the new NLHWC and look what became if him.

Grendel

I'm sorry Grendel, for all we know you are a Internet troll and have nothing to do with ccfc what so ever and with your comments over astute who strikes me as an genuine honest fan like myself.

We all respect your opinion but it is factually wrong and from behind a keyboard it is not easy to call if you are a genuine warped fan of a troll. I say this because you are very quick to engage into an argument and you always request "proof" of comments and just say things like "comedy gold" which really doesn't assist to the debate or help anyone.

Please remember we are all ccfc fans at the end of the day and want the best for the club. Respect others on here and they will respect you more.

Lastly astute keep up the good work. I see it exactly how you do and it's just common sense and also factually correct. Dont eangae with nasty comments.

That's interesting. So we do not need proof then that relocation costs the community £2.5 million?

Yes? Do you agree?

I

Sky Blue Harry H

What evidence?

This Nick, this.....!!!;)

images

Last edited:

Grendel

What evidence do you have to say not though Nick? There is more evidence to say so than not.

He's at it again!

Today I ran a marathon in 2 hours 19 minutes. Don't believe me? Prove me wrong.

Christ there really are some tossers on here.

Astute

When someone says "provide evidence they won't" I geniunely lose interest. You make a statement and then say its correct unless you prove me wrong. In other words you've blagged it.

For your own sake I wish you'd realise how pitiful and pathetic you come across on here. You are the new NLHWC and look what became if him.

Of course you lose interest. You always ask for proof, but as someone asks you for evidence......which is less needed than proof you never answer.

So are you going to lose interest on asking for proof all the time?

Pitiful and pathetic? Think you should look at your own posts slightly more. At least I understand what is going on and understand what the JR is all about. You have just shown us all you don't even understand about the JR. And it could easily be the biggest thing to happen to our club for years.

Grendel

I have to wonder how many fans would attend a protest against SISU if their HQ was in the city centre?

So people are lazy and can't be arsed as it isn't? 7,000 went pretty close once this year.

Astute

He's at it again!

Today I ran a marathon in 2 hours 19 minutes. Don't believe me? Prove me wrong.

Christ there really are some tossers on here.

Why do you always ask for proof then? :D

Grendel

Why do you always ask for proof then? :D

Because if you asked for proof I could prove I did and therefore could not substantiate a claim I then needed to defend.

Christ!

Astute

That's interesting. So we do not need proof then that relocation costs the community £2.5 million?

Yes? Do you agree?

I

Are you more concerned about the money that might have been lost locally in Coventry than CCFC did lose by being kept in Northampton?

Astute

Because if you asked for proof I could prove I did and therefore could not substantiate a claim I then needed to defend.

Christ!

You always ask for proof. Just one of the ways you try to change the subject. Just like you are doing now as you can't answer questions given to you after following me on other threads telling everyone you were still waiting for a reply from me. Was the reply better than you had hoped for? Must be as you still haven't answered me after hassling me for a reply.

skybluetony176

Yes? Do you agree?

I

Why are you bothered about the community all of a sudden? You've been saying for as long as I can remember that you don't pay your council tax in Coventry and therefore you don't give a shit how much CCC and the Coventry council tax payer lose out.

All you care about is CCFC remember.

Yet all of a sudden you are more concerned about the local community losing £2.5m than the many more millions the club are loosing while sisu keep us hostage 35miles down the road.

You don't love the club at all, you just hate the council and want to bash them and you don't care how many faces you have to take to do it.

Last edited:

Kingokings204

Yes? Do you agree?

I

Of course we need proof for everything that's what life if about. Proof is used for a court of law. If I claim something then I need to back it up.

Kingokings204

Grendel, if you actually believe and I have read that right that you think less than 30 people would turn up to a sisu head quarters in Coventry the this is your famous proof you are a troll and have nothing to do with Coventry or the club whatsoever. The game is up and I officially will never talk to you again. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. If the others talk to you and entertain your thoughts then more fool them. You are a cretin or a wum or a troll or have issues or all
Of the above. Please leave us real Cov fans alone.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

3 people turned up at one of the Sisu HQ protests. And well done to those 3. Where's the irony you pretentious tit? You just sit on your arse trying to find faults in anything those you feel 'oppose' you write. They were Cov fans outside the council today and they were Cov fans outside Sisu. But for most of the idiots on here, one group is better than the other. One group face demands to see their manifesto and the research methods and raw data to back up their figures. The other group are seen as heroes. I will say it again, well done to both groups.

This site is infested with idiots.

Can you cut out your normal diatribe and point me to proof that only three fans turned up at SISU?

You see, above you're now saying well done to all groups, but your original statement of 'what was achieved by 3 blokes shouting outside Sisu HQ at the weekend? Nothing' sounds to me condescending. And I think you 'chose' the number of three to demean their efforts.

Prove me wrong, by all means

Last edited:

cloughie

'For your own sake I wish you'd realise how pitiful and pathetic you come across on here'

how ironic

Grendel

Less than 30 Cov fans would attend SISU's HQ on a Saturday if it was in Broadgate for a protest.
To be honest if you genuinely believe that, then there is very little else to say.
Other than at least RFC now has a friend.

Astute and king of very little agree with me. The rules are I make a statement and you have to prove I am wrong. You can't so I am right.

Its called am astute fact (though I think sky blue John may claim title)

Grendel

Grendel, if you actually believe and I have read that right that you think less than 30 people would turn up to a sisu head quarters in Coventry the this is your famous proof you are a troll and have nothing to do with Coventry or the club whatsoever. The game is up and I officially will never talk to you again. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. If the others talk to you and entertain your thoughts then more fool them. You are a cretin or a wum or a troll or have issues or all
Of the above. Please leave us real Cov fans alone.

Why I get sucked in to this nonsense is beyond belief. Why Astute likes this post is even more beyond belief as Astute knows full well I was a season ticket holder last season -- don't you astute?

Users who are viewing this thread