Council funding for Ricoh Refurb (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
As history shows, complaining on a message board and not bothering to go through the proper channels is futile

As are the proper channels... ;)

The irony is that you and Shmeee seem to think somebody who does go through the proper channels won't achieve anything either??

Woodingdean_Sky_Blue

There's more of a complaints process and accountability for a local authority than there is for other organisations...

Well...perhaps.

It might be argued that the financial services industry has an equally comprehensive complaints process. In terms of 'Joe Soap' making a complaint about something that might cause an organisation embarrassment, I would suggest his chances of success against a financial institution are greater than if he made a complaint of equal seriousness against a local authority.

Last edited:

shmmeee

So what’s the plan guys? You’ve got all this evidence of misbehaviour, no one can be trusted, no officialdom can help.

Who you gonna call?

As are the proper channels... ;)

The irony is that you and Shmeee seem to think somebody who does go through the proper channels won't achieve anything either??

Remember when you used to do this with the Trust and fan representation, and thought it was all pointless and you should just whine on a message board and then Mark and Pete got off their ass and made things happen?

1597060621339.png

Nick

Administrator
So what’s the plan guys? You’ve got all this evidence of misbehaviour, no one can be trusted, no officialdom can help.

Who you gonna call?

Remember when you used to do this with the Trust and fan representation, and thought it was all pointless and you should just whine on a message board and then Mark and Pete got off their ass and made things happen?

View attachment 16385

I mean, it's literally there in black and white that they have broken the code of conduct. Meanwhile, you just keep saying conspiracy over and over and over and fucking over again. It is weird, you are in some strange world of denial.

Same as when your dad was working with Hoffman and ACL to fuck the club over, maybe if you put your fingers in your ears it will make you feel better.

It is fucking strange and very desperate. You sound effectively brainwashed.

shepardo01

State of this fucking bellend.

Why are CWR all over this!??.... hmmmm
(Also - Sky Blues in the community put article out regarding 20 weeks of continued community work through lockdown and nothing from Cov-Tel - Wasps work early on was plastered all over the god damn thing....!!!)

SBAndy

shmmeee

Same with the Telegraph. Happy to report on councillors moaning before they’ve even seen any plans but zero mention of the things the councillors reported back from their meeting with UoW that could be viewed as positives.

Is there an article on that meeting? I’ve only seen it mentioned by you on here.

Nick

Administrator
Oh, I thought that meant his company is being fucked off because they haven't filed accounts or anything. I just saw a lot of red going on.

It is probably me not understanding it.

fernandopartridge

Oh, I thought that meant his company is being fucked off because they haven't filed accounts or anything. I just saw a lot of red going on.

It is probably me not understanding it.
I think they're just voluntarily winding the company up, it might have served its purpose. There is a charge against it from the Allied Irish Bank, not sure what's happening with that.

Nick

Administrator
I think they're just voluntarily winding the company up, it might have served its purpose. There is a charge against it from the Allied Irish Bank, not sure what's happening with that.

Ah I thought Active proposal to strike off was when Companies House are choosing to do it for non filing of accounts etc.

I thought it went to "Dissolved" if you choose to do it.

Skyblueweeman

Maybe try and get rid of me with an insult about my family rather than my mental health next time? Gotta switch it up.

When you want to do more than piss and moan and claim you can’t do anything because everyone is against you (but that’s totally not a conspiracy theory because reasons), maybe I’ll take you seriously.

Maybe you can apologise to me for claiming I mentioned your family? My wallet is £10 heavier for not paying a charity of your choice as you couldn't back up that claim.

Maybe you could also apologise to me for saying I insinuated 'nefarious' actions on your behalf? My wallet is another £10 heavier for not paying a charity of your choice as you couldn't back up that claim.

I've sat on this for a few days and thought I'd leave it but I've seen the above post and thought no...I'm not having someone on here making sh!t up about what I've supposedly said. That's not on.

covcity4life

Maybe you can apologise to me for claiming I mentioned your family? My wallet is £10 heavier for not paying a charity of your choice as you couldn't back up that claim.

Maybe you could also apologise to me for saying I insinuated 'nefarious' actions on your behalf? My wallet is another £10 heavier for not paying a charity of your choice as you couldn't back up that claim.

I've sat on this for a few days and thought I'd leave it but I've seen the above post and thought no...I'm not having someone on here making sh!t up about what I've supposedly said. That's not on.

Can you lend me £20?

fernandopartridge

Ah I thought Active proposal to strike off was when Companies House are choosing to do it for non filing of accounts etc.

Yeah it will go to dissolved eventually, they're going through the process to do it, e.g. publishing notices etc.

oldfiver

This is the "clean" route to dissolve - costs £10
Directors have to declare there are no liabilities or anticipated liabilities outstanding
The notice is then displayed for 2 months for objections - HMRC generally take a poke around for example
Then the Registrar can strike off

win9nut

Bit dodgy for the head of planning to be taking freebies isn't it?

Where does that fit in the timeline of the hotel planning decisions at the Ricoh?
Was it before the rejected application from the other company?

Nick

Administrator
Spice Girls was June 2019
Hotel planning permission was the end of 2019, end of Nov - UPDATED: Separate hotel bid next to Ricoh Arena refused by Coventry council – despite support for Wasps’ hotel plan

The decision to reject the application was made in private by the council’s head of planning, Tracy Miller, under so-called ‘delegated powers’, rather than being allowed to go before councillors on the planning committee for public scrutiny in a public hearing.

Yeah because that's not dodgy at all is it....

jordan210

Spice Girls was June 2019
Hotel planning permission was the end of 2019, end of Nov - UPDATED: Separate hotel bid next to Ricoh Arena refused by Coventry council – despite support for Wasps’ hotel plan

Yeah because that's not dodgy at all is it....

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread