Couldnt even watch (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

Do you think the club can support the level of debt required to build a new stadium? How long is this debt going to be a burden? Once added to the existing debt how much debt will the club be in?

Exactly my questions.

Yet those that bleat on about building a new stadium refuse to answer this.

£20-30 million to build has been quoted IIRC, who will be paying for this?

Noggin

We'll just buy one 90 miles away instead, I imagine most will be understanding as we have no choice...

Another one of the stupid completely illogical sound bites used to gain likes from the usual few who aren't capable of looking at a situation reasonably.

Don't forget to use Tim Fisher speaks Gospel when it suits and is a liar when it doesn't.
Also
Les Reid was an award winning investigative journalist when posting about sisu now he is biased and in the pocket of sisu because he is criticising the council.
Then throw in something about creaming yourself over Nikki Sinclaire.

torchomatic

You've summed up your posting history nicely there.

Another one of the stupid completely illogical sound bites used to gain likes from the usual few who aren't capable of looking at a situation reasonably.

Don't forget to use Tim Fisher speaks Gospel when it suits and is a liar when it doesn't.
Also
Les Reid was an award winning investigative journalist when posting about sisu now he is biased and in the pocket of sisu because he is criticising the council.
Then throw in something about creaming yourself over Nikki Sinclaire.

Sky Blue Harry H

Exactly my questions.

I have it from an unnamed source that Lidl and poundstretchers are funding it all, with at least 2 bed and breakfast establishments having declared an interest (providing we're in the Premiership) :sarcasm: (or should that read, an unnamed sauce says that they're funding it through HP:confused:)

Last edited:

ccfc92

I have it from an unnamed source that Lidl and poundstretchers are funding it all, with at least 2 bed and breakfast establishments having declared an interest (providing we're in the Premiership) :sarcasm: (or should that read, an unnamed sauce says that they're funding it through HP:confused:)

Lol :)

Exactly my point though, no one can answer this.

Tell us how the stadium will be financed and how profitable it is, and they might get a bit more support from the fans....

Noggin

Exactly my questions.

Hell the land alone is going to cost more than substantially beating the wasps offer for the Ricoh.

Hobo

Not home (thankfully) just rented accommodation. Awful pitch, far too big and no atmosphere!

No it is our home at present, fact. Why do you try to bury everything in bullshit tosh? You and your family are happy rah rah rah.....there is no new stadium, because we don't have any land or finances in place....so the Ricoh is our current home look at the fixture list!

Hobo

We'll just buy one 90 miles away instead, I imagine most will be understanding as we have no choice...

They might well be welcoming 90 miles away...enjoy your new SISU converts.

Hobo

Hell the land alone is going to cost more than substantially beating the wasps offer for the Ricoh.

I love the smell of coffee along with baking bread...so do most home buyers ;-)

Nick

Administrator
What's a SISU convert?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Must be all the people that think franchising and moving teams to places to get more fans and get more money is a good thing?

Hobo

What's a SISU convert?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

the the new welcoming fan base you envisage 90 miles away

Hobo

Must be all the people that think franchising and moving teams to places to get more fans and get more money is a good thing?

not necessarily see it as a good thing....just see that in the current world of economics it can happen and happen with success.....wake up Nick your sniffy remarks defending SISU and offering no resistance to them and their policies during tenure of the club is allowing all this to happen. They come in pointing a gun at the minority share holders....nothing has improved since. That tactic was necessary because they never intended to have any transparecy.

stupot07

the the new welcoming fan base you envisage 90 miles away

Me, personally? You're making no sense.

They move 90 miles away, the club will be dead to me. I'm seriously considering not renewing my ST as it is.

Last edited:

turlykerd

I hear city link will sponsor the new stadi......

Ooooooo fick

Nick

Administrator
not necessarily see it as a good thing....just see that in the current world of economics it can happen and happen with success.....wake up Nick your sniffy remarks defending SISU and offering no resistance to them and their policies during tenure of the club is allowing all this to happen. They come in pointing a gun at the minority share holders....nothing has improved since. That tactic was necessary because they never intended to have any transparecy.

I haven't defended them.

The difference is people DO see it as a good thing, surprisingly the people who are most against SISU and the moving of football teams. I am not sure if you have just missed those threads where people are going on about how great it is.

Joe Elliott was driving round with that gun holding up people to get the shares, he is a hero though?

skybluetony176

I haven't defended them.

The difference is people DO see it as a good thing, surprisingly the people who are most against SISU and the moving of football teams. I am not sure if you have just missed those threads where people are going on about how great it is.

Joe Elliott was driving round with that gun holding up people to get the shares, he is a hero though?

Still selling your self fulfilling prophecies Nick. SISU will be pleased. It takes the attention of them.

Hobo

I haven't defended them.

what you miss Nick, is it is not all ex Coventry fans flocking to see the Wasps but a totally different fan base. I am different to you because I have two teams at stake, CCFC and Coventry Rugby. I said on here how franchising was accepted in Rugby and got shouted down....well fool them.

Yes we can point in loads of directions and apportion blame in percentages...until the cows come home.

but SISU own us and are the only ones who can get us out of this;

1. Sheer leadership, after seven years doubtful.
2. Sell the club, too greedy.
3. Investment, I disnt think they had the money when they arrived and they haven't proved since they have tha financial expertise.

At the moment the club is floating adrift.

Users who are viewing this thread