Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (9 Viewers)

clint van damme

To be fair , it's not been good for most kids so it's quite selfish in a way to prioritise your happiness over theirs

I think it's made many people with mental health worse that i know .

Hate work and love furlough ..yea

Its definitely affected people's mental health but so has covid, another time bomb by the sound of it.
I was at home because I was out of work so thats why I pissed off. Probably would have been OK if I was furloughed but work gives your week some structure rather than days just falling into each other and the weekend being the same as the week.

Brighton Sky Blue

To be fair , it's not been good for most kids so it's quite selfish in a way to prioritise your happiness over theirs

I think it's made many people with mental health worse that i know .

Hate work and love furlough ..yea

Being quite selfish and probably a dick I’d love to have spent most of the last 13 months on 80% pay in exchange for not having to do any work.

hill83

Being quite selfish and probably a dick I’d love to have spent most of the last 13 months on 80% pay in exchange for not having to do any work.

I’ve managed to work the entirety and still be on 80% pay, it’s actually 85%. Pay-cut dickheads.

shmmeee

The polls aren’t rigged you loons. These companies make their money providing market intelligence, they need to be seen as as accurate as possible.

shmmeee

My employer has doubled in size over lockdown and is still giving it “you’re lucky to have a job in this economy”

Bosses will just take any excuse they can get to lower pay and conditions.

jordan210

The polls aren’t rigged you loons. These companies make their money providing market intelligence, they need to be seen as as accurate as possible.

They are not rigged but the sample they use often gives a narrative that is being pushed.

Theres a reason why election polls tend to be wrong. As they push an agenda to sway votes for people who are on fence.

ipsos mori for example got a 2m grant from bill gates. Hardly making money from market intelligence.

Nick

Administrator
The gym was pretty rammed this morning at 6.30, obviously it's the first day back so give it a few days and it will die down again at that sort of time.

Only downside was that they still allowed the knobs in who just walk about.

Evo1883

Be nice if more people could work from home anyway ..my post was more to do with children being couped away missing out on being children , I haven't enjoyed them being sat around having half a life, I feel really sorry for them , it's been hard

Nick

Administrator
Looking on social media there are people that seem so unhappy about things slowly going back to normal and will start to try and slate people who do.

The rules have changed as of today, fucking deal with it or sit locked up in the dark forever.

Evo1883

Looking on social media there are people that seem so unhappy about things slowly going back to normal and will start to try and slate people who do.

The rules have changed as of today, fucking deal with it or sit locked up in the dark forever.

There's obviously the element of fishing for likes etc whilst actually not really caring .

"Thanks , can't believe this post blew up , please follow my insta , tik tok , youtube"

Life must go back to normal , you want to stay in , stay in

Brighton Sky Blue

Be nice if more people could work from home anyway ..my post was more to do with children being couped away missing out on being children , I haven't enjoyed them being sat around having half a life, I feel really sorry for them , it's been hard

Their school experience at the moment isn’t much better, would love them to scrap classroom restrictions after half term

Evo1883

We are taking the kids indoor rock climbing in Birmingham on Sunday.
They absolutely cannot wait .. be nice if the country could actually start getting a a bit warmer too so the beach and theme parks become more appealing

NorthernWisdom

I do realise that, but for example the people they furloughed at my school were never in danger of losing their jobs on reopening.
I'd like to think I'd have taken the chance to learn new skills, embrace my hobbies.

I suspect that what would have actually happened is I'd have sat around in my pants watching endless repeats of Judge Judy!

Evo1883

I'd like to think I'd have taken the chance to learn new skills, embrace my hobbies.

I suspect that what would have actually happened is I'd have sat around in my pants watching endless repeats of Judge Judy!

The real winners of lockdown are the company who made Roblox .

Theyve surely fleeced many a family

Philosorapter

Yet people only post polls that reinforce a viewpoint they wish to portray to others.

And they say populism is a bad thing.

Evo1883

Reported on by several media outlets too

100,000 population
24,000 vaccines given so far

Rescued by cruise ship based on vaccine status ?

Not a good look is it, doesn't sit right with me Eymg1A6XAAElGmB.jpeg

Last edited:

Brighton Sky Blue

Will likely pass 40 million jabs tomorrow, with the second jabs having been stockpiled to ensure all would receive, we'll only not deliver them if certain people decline to accept the second dose.

shmmeee

They are not rigged but the sample they use often gives a narrative that is being pushed.

Theres a reason why election polls tend to be wrong. As they push an agenda to sway votes for people who are on fence.

ipsos mori for example got a 2m grant from bill gates. Hardly making money from market intelligence.

Election polls don’t tend to be wrong?

Ipsos Mori make more than £2m, their revenue is €1.7bn maybe stay off the crazier bits of the internet. Once you start on the Bill Gates conspiracy theories you know you need a break.

jordan210

Election polls don’t tend to be wrong?

Ipsos Mori make more than £2m, their revenue is €1.7bn maybe stay off the crazier bits of the internet. Once you start on the Bill Gates conspiracy theories you know you need a break.

The Gates foundation is a dodgy as they come. Same with the WEF.

Both push agendas. You have to say that leaked Canada email doesn't look like tin foil hats wet dream now most has come true.

Back on topic looks like the Chinese vaccine isn't very good

wingy

The Gates foundation is a dodgy as they come. Same with the WEF.

Both push agendas. You have to say that leaked Canada email doesn't look like tin foil hats wet dream now most has come true.

Back on topic looks like the Chinese vaccine isn't very good
A link would be handy ?🤗

Users who are viewing this thread