Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (38 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
If in doubt
ceb0712d5a3299e83b4ff26075ebe145.jpg

bawtryneal

If in doubt
ceb0712d5a3299e83b4ff26075ebe145.jpg

Just reminded me, meant to post earlier.

My slyblue Lager from Dhillons arrived yesterday.
Just had a can. Very disappointing and flat as a fart and tasted bitter
I am a Guinness drinker normally but not good
Anybody else tried it yet ??

bawtryneal

Or did they?

Official figures vs reality maybe?

You are correct Otis
I have being doing business in Wuhan area for many years and have visited a dozen times.
A good Chinese friend of mine suggests in excess of 25,000 died in Wuhan area with population of 9,000,0000 so if mirrored in UK suggest 25,000 could die in London.

Sky Blue Pete

You are correct Otis
I have being doing business in Wuhan area for many years and have visited a dozen times.
A good Chinese friend of mine suggests in excess of 25,000 died in Wuhan area with population of 9,000,0000 so if mirrored in UK suggest 25,000 could die in London.
Ok

ccfc1234

I was reading some ‘round table’ talk with a WHO guy and a guy from the CDC in USA & they were saying that at any given time there are viruses being worked on & combatted in various labs that would make this seem like nothing more than a runny nose, this was before all this coronavirus stuff started, it was a bit unnerving.

Really where is you read this? I have no doubt it's true. How sad we live in a world where some heads of states like the fact and feel they need to produce pathogens capable of ending civilisation for 90% of us.

ccfc1234

Ok. Just saying to my mate whatever I’ve got comes and goes in waves. From “oh shit I’m dying” to feeling like I’m making it up and back again. Still sweating like a bastard though.
Wishing you well. Have put a link below to a natural anti viral, garlic. I ate a bulb raw across the whole of the day. I chop it up into small pieces as this activates the allicin and then with a pint of water swallow 20 or 30 small pieces and do the same with the other half of the bulb later in the day. Your farts smell of garlic and the Mrs will not want a kiss but it's powerful stuff. Take care.

Garlic

N.b not claiming this is a cure at all, but it can boost your bodies natural defences which only helps.

Last edited:

pipkin73

The Canary Institute of Hemodonation and Hemotherapy (ICHH) has emphasised the importance of donating blood, in order to maintain necessary reserves for health needs, as blood expires and demand is expected to increase in the coming days.

Extra Note: People who lived in the UK for six months or more between 1980 and 1996 can not donate blood here because of the bovine spongiform encephalopathy ‘Mad cow disease’

Never knew that was still affecting us

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

yeah that was mentioned, had Ebola travelled to densely populated Europe they couldn’t even begin to estimate the carnage it would have caused.

It does highlight how woefully unprepared we are for a 'proper' plague. If that happened it doesn't even bear thinking about.

SkyBlueDom26

Just tried to get some bread and there is fuck all anywhere, seriously fuck the media they have caused this panic buying bullshit.... some people are right selfish bastards

xcraigx

Just tried to get some bread and there is fuck all anywhere, seriously fuck the media they have caused this panic buying bullshit.... some people are right selfish bastards

I was in my local earlier expecting total carnage but it was quiet. Everything in stock too. Really quite surreal considering some of the things i've seen recently. Oddly they have upacked all the toilet rolls though and are selling them loose one at a time unpackaged.

SkyBlueDom26

I was in my local earlier expecting total carnage but it was quiet. Everything in stock too. Really quite surreal considering some of the things i've seen recently. Oddly they have upacked all the toilet rolls though and are selling them loose one at a time unpackaged.
It’s fucking mad mate the world has lost the plot panic buying shit they don’t need, people will actually need it and won’t be able to get any

covmark

Went to tesco earlier to buy a few beers and some frozen chips. Fucking place looked like it had been ransacked. Literally no meat, tinned food, pasta or bread on the shelves. No wine, and very little beer. Tea bags all gone and only the shit own brand coffee left. Absolutely mental.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread