Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (10 Viewers)

Grendel

I've said before I think at least some of them should go on trial when this is over but they'll probably get an increased majority

Really this sort of talk is childlike nonsense like dragging Blair to The Hague

Ian1779

The amount of lefties on the page is ridiculous, like fuck would you have rather Jeremy corbyn in with that fat bitch Diane abbot?

As I've said I'm a Labour supporter but not when you have two thick fuckers running the party.
Course you are mate....

Kieranp96

I didn't want to vote last December, they were two really shit choices but as a public sector worker voting Tory makes no sense. But if you offered me the chance to have Starmer in charge for COVID over Johnson I'd immediately take it. He's at least got his head screwed on and would make an attempt to take the job seriously
Why I'm a public sector worker I voted tory, since then my little sisters benifits have gone up more than the previous years. (disabilities before you start assuming)

Brighton Sky Blue

Really this sort of talk is childlike nonsense like dragging Blair to The Hague

Then it does in every European country

Blair should have gone on trial for what he did and if other European countries knowingly let COVID patients into care homes then there should be trials there too. Then again G you once said there was zero evidence we had the worst death toll in Europe so it's probably not worth debating comparisons to other countries with you.

Kieranp96

I didn't want to vote last December, they were two really shit choices but as a public sector worker voting Tory makes no sense. But if you offered me the chance to have Starmer in charge for COVID over Johnson I'd immediately take it. He's at least got his head screwed on and would make an attempt to take the job seriously
I would also probaly have taken it but that wasn't the choice given the time of the vote was it? The countrys try made its mind up and let's get real Conservatives are gaining more and more power every year as the voting shows.

Brighton Sky Blue

Why I'm a public sector worker I voted tory, since then my little sisters benifits have gone up more than the previous years. (disabilities before you start assuming)

I'm a teacher my profession's real term pay has gone down for a decade but my class sizes go up every year and the facilities I teach in become increasingly underfunded. Oh and the PM chose to declare war on teaching unions during a pandemic because we had concerns over going back

Brighton Sky Blue

I would also probaly have taken it but that wasn't the choice given the time of the vote was it? The countrys try made its mind up and let's get real Conservatives are gaining more and more power every year as the voting shows.

And the country's sliding further into decline and closer to no longer existing as 4 nations

fernandopartridge

Aunt's dad* How'd I know? Because he is family, it took over 6 weeks to get his cause of death changed.
OK. You can't actually change the cause of death on the certificate after it has been issued as far as I'm aware. It is far more likely to be a mistake by a doctor than a conspiracy to inflate the covid death rate. Why on earth would anybody want to do that? Is it because China and the WHO make them do it?

Kieranp96

And the country's sliding further into decline and closer to no longer existing as 4 nations
Scotland have wanted out for years if they really want it let them have it just means we don't need to send the billions we do to them same for Ni, Ireland has been fighting for a uniter country for decades so let them have it.

fernandopartridge

Scotland have wanted out for years if they really want it let them have it just means we don't need to send the billions we do to them same for Ni, Ireland has been fighting for a uniter country for decades so let them have it.
That had a referendum 6 years ago and voted to remain, do keep up

Brighton Sky Blue

They haven't, it's only surged since your man took charge. It's more than hilarious watching you be OK with the UK falling apart while arguing what a great job Johnson's done

Kieranp96

OK. You can't actually change the cause of death on the certificate after it has been issued as far as I'm aware. It is far more likely to be a mistake by a doctor than a conspiracy to inflate the covid death rate. Why on earth would anybody want to do that? Is it because China and the WHO make them do it?
The same reason 5k deaths was removed of the total toll, no idea why they put cause as covid but they have been doing so as I've said its now cause of death is heart failure not heart failure with covid as a factor, I shoukd of mentioned he was in hospital for a good 3/4 weeks before his death.

Ian1779

The Tories were on the wane after 2017 (their polling drop 7-8% from the 2017GE) until some idiots in the Labour Party thought it was a good idea to go against the democratic will of the people.... we got our arses handed to us on a plate, whilst simultaneously giving the Tories a free re-boot and a massive majority.
Now one of those idiots is leader.

Brighton Sky Blue

The same reason 5k deaths was removed of the total toll, no idea why they put cause as covid but they have been doing so as I've said its now cause of death is heart failure not heart failure with covid as a factor, I shoukd of mentioned he was in hospital for a good 3/4 weeks before his death.

What about all those who didn't die of COVID but died because they couldn't get hospital or other medical treatment?

Kieranp96

The Tories were on the wane after 2017 (their polling drop 7-8% from the 2017GE) until some idiots in the Labour Party thought it was a good idea to go against the democratic will of the people.... we got our arses handed to us on a plate, whilst simultaneously giving the Tories a free re-boot and a massive majority.
Now one of those idiots is leader.
Indeed, but it's only at the fault of the Labour Party, had they garenteed they would of gave the country there wish of leaving the EU they would of won without a doubt but with dunbnd dumber in charge there was no chance.

Ian1779

Indeed, but it's only at the fault of the Labour Party, had they garenteed they would of gave the country there wish of leaving the EU they would of won without a doubt but with dunbnd dumber in charge there was no chance.
It is their fault no doubt, Corbyn was weak in not sticking to what he probably believed in personally. But Starmer was one of the chief architects of said policy, and ironically it was people like Corbyn and Abbott that were wary of it.

Some people have short memories no doubt, but Starmer is not going to win back the Red Wall, Scotland or Wales IMO.

Brighton Sky Blue

I'm. Sure labour will get in new ge so just got to wait if that's all they think.

It's only started regularly giving a lead for Yes this year. Most of the years following Brexit No still had a pretty strong lead-then your man gets in and the trend reverses.

Sick Boy

They are probably able to grasp the complexity of the difference between ‘would have’ and ‘would of’ though.

skybluetony176

I remember the good old days when comparing the U.K. to another country was compulsory for anyone trying to defend our obvious even then incompetent government. Didn’t take long for the would you rather live in Italy/Spain tag line to disappear.

Evo1883

My personal opinion

The government have fucked this right up, didn't used to mind Johnson but I cant stand him now.

I'm hated by everybody on the political spectrum because I'm a proper centrist c**t 😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread