Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (53 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

We are now allowed a support bubble but Johnson didn't seem to actually know what that means. He also announced drive in cinemas can open, do we even have those?

Sure I also heard him say anyone not following the guidelines was breaking the law.

It's a bit like when someone doesn't understand 'Netflix and Chill'. Can be both incredibly creepy and funny to see.

Can't really say "single people are allowed one fuck buddy' though can they?

Sky Blue Pete

Only just 1000 infections which is good. This weekend is 2 weeks on from when everyone started to go out so that will be a test log numbers

That’s good though. The deaths figure isn’t though and probably still means we are at level 4

SkyBlueDom26

Only just 1000 infections which is good. This weekend is 2 weeks on from when everyone started to go out so that will be a test log numbers

That’s good though. The deaths figure isn’t though and probably still means we are at level 4
Everything is coming down now it’s looking much more promising that this virus is going to die out......let’s hope

shmmeee

I can't stand him, if he really thinks that the dumbing down is a Brexit related endeavour then he's not as clever as he thinks.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

The purge of all decent Tories was entirely along Brexit lines. That’s what he means by the dumbing down of the Tory Party. As for why all the brains were on the Remain side, well.. :p

SkyBlueDom26

The purge of all decent Tories was entirely along Brexit lines. That’s what he means by the dumbing down of the Tory Party. As for why all the brains were on the Remain side, well.. :p
Hmmmm I’m a decent Tory and haven’t been purged?!?!:woot:

Skybluefaz

Hmmmm I’m a decent Tory and haven’t been purged?!?!:woot:
You are like a tory Ralph Wiggum.
giphy.gif

David O'Day

1414.jpg

Hang on so they only managed to contact 2/3 of those who tested + and 15% of them refused to isolate?

Ian1779

1414.jpg

Hang on so they only managed to contact 2/3 of those who tested + and 15% of them refused to isolate?

I think this does go to show how 5400 infected people end up being in contact with over 30000 (despite restrictions in theory being in place) - a very simple example of how quickly it could spread.

Users who are viewing this thread