Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (5 Viewers)

David O'Day

Is this now some kind of tag team where G likes all of your posts?
Only posts I've read of his are the ones people have quoted.

I've made up pretend posts of his though.

Tom is a chav, not there is anything wrong with that mind.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

TomRad85

Only posts I've read of his are the ones people have quoted.

I've made up pretend posts of his though.

Tom is a chav, not there is anything wrong with that mind.

You read every single one of my posts David.

As I say, interesting attempts from the forum chav to project.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Grendel

You read every single one of my posts David.

As I say, interesting attempts from the forum chav to project.

The sooner McDonalds opens and David gets back on the McFlurry machine the better it is for everyone

stupot07

Lewis Goodall is bang on

a261d93832248e68d8cc891125e36e99.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Grendel

No they took him off that, he kept dribbling in it.

Careful - even though we are both on ignore he will use his cutting “thick as mince” catchphrase - what a zinger that is

TomRad85

Careful - even though we are both on ignore he will use his cutting “thick as mince” catchphrase - what a zinger that is
I've always found it interesting he screenshots images to prove I'm on ignore only when a post of mine has something to do with him, never when my post is unrelated to him. Almost like he's reading my posts or something...

Brighton Sky Blue

What is this stuff about a “boo for Boris”? Is that actually a real thing? I’m no fan of the man but seems a bit silly and another step closer to pantomime territory

I think it's being mistaken for 'Boo Boris at the Ballot Box Because of Brexit' in Dec 2024

Sumo the Micky Quinn

Wow, just such good figures :) How do the locals feel about tourists coming back. Over here we can't wait as we really need to get businesses running again and people are prepared to take the risk. Did ERTE payments go well or a complete mess like over here?

As soon as we went into lockdown we only had 2 flights a day to Gran Canaria, and 1 flight a day ( knocked down to 1 a week a month ago) to Madrid. My daughter is still waiting for her ERTE as she didnt have a bank account, they wouldn't pay it into my wife's account, the bank account is finally sorted today which took 3 weeks to sort out. My wife was sacked, with the guarantee of returning to work, when things return to more normality. She is the day time manager of the busiest bar in our town. It seems that her boss may have done the right thing compared to others putting their staff on ERTE. My daughters boss owns 3 bars, whilst putting 35 members of staff on ERTE, he was still paying over 10,000€ a month in staff taxes, where as my wife's boss has paid nothing, and now has his money ready for reopening, and can bring staff back as and when required.

As for tourists coming back, those of us in business really need them. I am a market trader, so our market wont open until tourist return. Most of the bars that have reopened are relying on pensioners only to keep them going, after the early Serge most bar owners are now regretting opening so soon as they can not temporary close again as the government wont restart their ERTE.

However we also want people to arrive here healthy, hoping that airlines and airports can sort out tourist entries sensibly.

Sick Boy

It's also a surefire way to knock down any community spirit built up.
Don’t worry that crap will soon disappear! Saw a jogger here fall over while looking over his shoulder and onto an entrance that goes towards a busy dual carriageway, with seconds a car was beeping him as he was picking himself up off the floor.

David O'Day

Didn't spot that the leader of the Scottish tories has said he needs to go.

Not going away

David O'Day

hahaha well done, A+
Ernie you are easily pleased.

Not like you to pop up and like a shit post from that weirdo.

How is the boycott of china your pretend clients were telling you about in your completely fabricated conversations?

Did you find that link between Essex, Solihull and Liverpool.

It's a shame you are mocking teachers as if you'd just listened to them at school you wouldn't have to pretend to be successful online.

Philosorapter

I was going to post this before I realised it's already been posted...

Just to nail it home though.

SIR ERNIE

How is the boycott of china your pretend clients were telling you about in your completely fabricated conversations?

Wrong Dave, boycott is your word, not mine. What I said was that one of my customers, a major national discount store chain was actively encouraging approaches from UK manufacturers. This was because they experienced severe supply difficulties during the China shutdown and they feel they want to reduce their reliance if possible. Gaps on shelves are lost sales. They also specifically asked me whether I would be prepared to add a 'Made in UK' logo to the label artwork on my products, which I've now done and will be included on my lines from next month. As it happens I'm also adding the same logo to a range of eight new lines for another major UK/EU/USA/Canada retail chain, again at their request. All factual.

My customers are not 'pretend clients' in fact my company, the company I own, trades direct with some of the biggest retailers in the UK and beyond. I personally conceive and develop the brands and handle the sales and marketing. Unlike you I have no need to pretend about anything. But actually I think you probably know that already and you just can't stomach the thought of anyone actually achieving something.

Seriously, get out more.

shmmeee

Wrong Dave, boycott is your word, not mine. What I said was that one of my customers, a major national discount store chain was actively encouraging approaches from UK manufacturers. This was because they experienced severe supply difficulties during the China shutdown and they feel they want to reduce their reliance if possible. Gaps on shelves are lost sales. They also specifically asked me whether I would be prepared to add a 'Made in UK' logo to the label artwork on my products, which I've now done and will be included on my lines from next month. As it happens I'm also adding the same logo to a range of eight new lines for another major UK/EU/USA/Canada retail chain, again at their request. All factual.

My customers are not 'pretend clients' in fact my company, the company I own, trades direct with some of the biggest retailers in the UK and beyond. I personally conceive and develop the brands and handle the sales and marketing. Unlike you I have no need to pretend about anything. But actually I think you probably know that already and you just can't stomach the thought of anyone actually achieving something.

Seriously, get out more.

giphy.gif

David O'Day

Seriously, get out more.

Cool story Ernie

I shall write to the people behind the Booker prize for you.

David O'Day

Ernie is a Walt just like Grendal

I'm going to go on a Leicsster page and pretend I'm Elon Musk

David O'Day

Sad thing for the tories is that they are destroying themselves for someone who doesn't give a fuck about them or their party

Users who are viewing this thread