Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (38 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

My mum works in healthcare. She said in 2009 circa 480 people died from swine flu and no sports were cancelled. Many thousands died worldwide however this pandemic seems to be much more critical and scary for the world? Why? One theory my brother proposed is that in 2009 we had globalists running the world's agenda. Since then populism has taken over with trump, brexit and other countries showing the same tendencies in voting. The media and left are strong advocates of the globalist agenda and are using fear to try and bring governments to their knees. Climate change is not too dissimilar in that it has been weponised by the left anti capitalist brigade to create fear I.e. 20 years before the end of life as we know it. Nothing controls behaviours of humans like fear does.
Your theory is utter wank

Flying Fokker

Posted at 14:1314:13
BREAKINGUK deaths jump to 21
The total number of deaths in the UK from coronavirus has almost doubled in the past 24 hours, going up from 11 to 21, the National Health Service says.

Marty

It is only a matter of time, IMO, unfortunately. I saw an article about how someone in Japan has caught it for the second time.

I've saw this too, the article I read didn't say if he was suspected or a confirmed case first time though.

Nick

Administrator
It is only a matter of time, IMO, unfortunately. I saw an article about how someone in Japan has caught it for the second time.
Surely is like somebody getting an infection multiple times? Maybe his immune system isn't very good.

mark82

Republic of Ireland cases rise by 33% in one day - good to see you’ve got it under control

Ours have risen by more than that in last 24 hours haven't they?

You wouldn't see any significant impact from the measures put in place for at least 4 or 5 days.

shmmeee

Are we not getting numbers now? Just deaths? Or do they normally come out at different times? Little worried we’ve stopped testing and releasing case numbers just as deaths double.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Finish the season from June or whenever this virus is on the way out.
Play all matches to 70 mins/ 35 mins each half.
Play 2 games a week.
Cancel play offs just promote top 3.
Start new season September.
Sorted.

cc84cov

FA Chairman doesn’t see the league being completed

Amazing Karen Brady thinks it’s only fair the season is void - their joint 3rd bottom haha

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if Liverpool crowned Champions and no relegation from the PL.
And so they should be. It would also mean Leeds , us and Crewe would be calling for the same.

djr8369

The UEFA meeting will likely bump the euros back to 2021 which would make it even harder for them to void the season as their is space in the summer to do it.

Hopefully this is the case. Domestic leagues much more important than international competitions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread