Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (7 Viewers)

wingy

NHS Surcharge not presenting a good Look here .
"Where should we substitute the £900M windfall from that".
I think there are many places .

Hands tied by this ideology on immigration , much like the ex soldier with the £30K bill for treatment.
Windrush all over again

Racists

Hospital staff paying ‘extortionate’ charges to park at work, says UNISON | News, Press release | News | UNISON National

Government bows to pressure to drop staff parking fees in England | Nursing Times

Seem to have found a way on this ,seems to be a similar amount over a year .
Of course this was across the board ,not to single out one community.

Edit:-. Claim that immigrants “only” pay £400 surcharge to use the NHS ignores their tax contributions

Last edited:

stupot07

The audacity of his response to questions, is stop being negative. What planet is he on.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Skybluefaz

Don’t think promising 25k track and tracers is a bad thing by the end of the month, unless you want to put a negative spin on it
That is great, but you buy enough bricks to build a house, it doesn't mean you have a house. The whole system needs to be in place and up and running. It's already too late for thousands who have already tragically died. Hopefully it will all be done by 1st June.

David O'Day

Don’t think promising 25k track and tracers is a bad thing by the end of the month, unless you want to put a negative spin on it
It is if you can't keep it.

Here you fucking go pretending that just pulling a random fucking target out the air makes up.for the months of failings and the thousands of unnecessary deaths.

You are fucking sick kid sick in the head

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

David O'Day

That is great, but you buy enough bricks to build a house, it doesn't mean you have a house. The whole system needs to be in place and up and running. It's already too late for thousands who have already tragically died. Hopefully it will all be done by 1st June.
Exactly, it's no cause for celebration when the most important piece of the jigsaw the app has so many issues.

SkyBlueDom26

It is if you can't keep it.

Here you fucking go pretending that just pulling a random fucking target out the air makes up.for the months of failings and the thousands of unnecessary deaths.

You are fucking sick kid sick in the head

Here we go with the the abuse again, your an embarrassment

David O'Day

Dom what's your thoughts on the Justice Secretary admitting they prioritised the NHS at the expense of care homes and what's your opinion on the quarantine plans falling apart yet again

shmmeee

some tory MP (who looks a little like beaker from the muppets) just proposed a medal for NHS workers....FFS!

How about stick the medal up yer arse, provide adequate PPE & pay them properly you prick!

That was a Mirror campaign ages ago I think. Sure give them a medal, then give them a pay increase.

Users who are viewing this thread