Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (55 Viewers)

Sky Blue Pete

The WHO confirmed there is minimal risk to school children - the wood from the trees is getting clearer albeit via muddy messaging. A vaccine and a cure are going to be years away - this has to be acknowledged on a global basis and then a risk management approach taken.
I don’t disagree I just wanted a consistent answer

Brighton Sky Blue

Exactly the scientists can not decide on the risks.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

It’s because we don’t know enough biologically about the transmission and seem heavily reliant on statistics. If it emerges that children have no involvement in transmissions on May 31st you can bet the government will act like they knew all along.

Could it actually be that we are viewed not as educators but as glorified babysitters?

Skybluefaz

It’s because we don’t know enough biologically about the transmission and seem heavily reliant on statistics. If it emerges that children have no involvement in transmissions on May 31st you can bet the government will act like they knew all along.

Could it actually be that we are viewed not as educators but as glorified babysitters?
Certainly more important economically than the government will ever admit

skybluetony176

How very cynical of you.

David O'Day

New cases aren't really dropping

Deaths trend could flatten in tuesday

Out of the 130k tests reported for friday only 78k people were actually tested

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Don't be so irrational. You are more likely to die on the way to the airport.

I was thinking more of the queues and riff raff to be honest - you have to pitch a tent to get a coffee at Starbucks

skybluetony176

I was thinking more of the queues and riff raff to be honest - you have to pitch a tent to get a coffee at Starbucks
Fast track through passport control, book a lounge pass and get priority boarding. I thought you were minted. You can even get a free lounge pass through your bank, so long as you have enough money in the bank of course.

Grendel

lol. BA Club Silver membership the way to go. Fast track and club lounge you avoid all the pondlife.

I did go cattle class last year to the states never again

Smalker planes are a bit farcical - I went on a business transfer once that started going to the Netherlands and I was the only person in that class. They asked where I wanted to sit si they could put the curtain behind me and much to everyone else’s annoyance I was the only person allowed a newspaper

Grendel

Oh tony you hate it don't you.

Tony once said he’s leaving fit New Zealand is we left the Eu - either he’s very much an insomniac or he’s a tiresome bulkshitter still holed up in god forsaken Long Lawford

Brighton Sky Blue

I did go cattle class last year to the states never again

Smalker planes are a bit farcical - I went on a business transfer once that started going to the Netherlands and I was the only person in that class. They asked where I wanted to sit si they could put the curtain behind me and much to everyone else’s annoyance I was the only person allowed a newspaper

It’s the Gareth Keenan of SBT

skybluetony176

Tony once said he’s leaving fit New Zealand is we left the Eu - either he’s very much an insomniac or he’s a tiresome bulkshitter still holed up in god forsaken Long Lawford
Actually I didn’t. I did say I would go tomorrow but the wife won’t leave her family so it ain’t going to happen. Never lived in Long Lawford but if I did I’d guess it’s still better than where reality Grendull lives as opposed to imaginary Grendull.

The coventrian

I went out with a girl from long lawford in the early 90s. What a nightmare the locals were. They dont like outsiders. Weird place.

Grendel

I could do it if I had to but my wife definitely wouldn't.

I booked a bespoke holiday and set the budget at 8 grand - should have paid the £12 to be honest glad I didn’t go premium economy what is that all about

Users who are viewing this thread