Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (44 Viewers)

skybluetony176

So all 3 devolved governments have rejected Boris’ new “advice” and slogans.

Apparently just a couple of days after reassuring everyone that all PPE is now fit for for purpose some more government purchased PPE has been found to not be fit for purpose.

edit: my mistake. It was an old stockpile that the government had been advised in their own report to replace in 2015 but ignored. Not before trying to blame Gordon Brown though.

Last edited:

PVA

Considering he's strongly rumoured to have a drink problem,.was involved in a plot to have a journalist beaten up, has a string of children number unknown and has been sacked for lying he's got a bit of a nerve.

Ah, classic mistake.

See what you've done there is state things which have happened in the past, and in Tory/Grendel land things that happened in the past didn't actually happen.

skybluetony176

Boris has just claimed in his statement that he communicated with all 3 devolved governments. This afternoon they’ve all been telling the press the opposite.

David O'Day

Boris has just claimed in his statement that he communicated with all 3 devolved governments. This afternoon they’ve all been telling the press the opposite.
This is pre recorded though isn't it so he lied and hoped

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Alan Dugdales Moustache

20,000 new cases of covid 19 every day in the UK according to the Andrew Marr show this morning.
Lockdown still isn't working properly .
"Stay Aware" is a game of Russian roulette.

David O'Day

20,000 new cases of covid 19 every day in the UK according to the Andrew Marr show this morning.
Lockdown still isn't working properly .
"Stay Aware" is a game of Russian roulette.
How they working that out? Is that and estimation for asymptomatic cases etc as the tested new cases are between 4 and 6k a day

David O'Day

You can drive to wear you want. The restrictions have now become unenforceable

Tommo1993

Right, it may not be as clear as everyone wants, but it’s still on the edge of simple. Anyone flouting rules like they have been doing, claiming it’s too vague and open to interpretation, is deliberately being thick.

David O'Day

Right, it may not be as clear as everyone wants, but it’s still on the edge of simple. Anyone flouting rules like they have been doing, claiming it’s too vague and open to interpretation, is deliberately being thick.
It's still clear as mud

NorthernWisdom

I'd quite appreciate someone telling me!

As far as I can tell... Lockdown continues, but you should exercise as long as you want, and go to work as much as you can?

SkyBlueDom26

Good speech, fair play for not loosening a lot of the restrictions till June at the earliest, another 3 weeks and I think numbers will be much lower!!! Hopeful in July for lots of things to reopen then!

David O'Day

Good speech, fair play for not loosening a lot of the restrictions till June at the earliest, another 3 weeks and I think numbers will be much lower!!! Hopeful in July for lots of things to reopen then!
Here's the clown

clint van damme

It was nonsense.
Tell me what people who can't work from home in sectors like construction and manufacturing should be encouraged to return to work mean?
The cunts has no understanding of how those environments work. He's a fucking cock and he'll have more blood on his hands as will you and every c**t who voted for him.

Users who are viewing this thread