Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (27 Viewers)

Grendel

It is struggling, but it's doing better than the UK on that score.

Also nice work ignoring the Russian troops stuff from this morning.

No it’s declared 42% of yoy deaths versus uk 71%? Explain?

David O'Day

I’d be looking closer to home before trying point scoring if I were you.
Could be looking at over 50k in the uk.

We have totally fucked this up, the whole stay alert thing is going to make enforcing the restrictions impossible so that will give the pathogen a chance to make a come back.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Grendel

Cummings gave his mate £250m to do it rather than ask someone competent and qualified.

He personally paid someone £250m - wow can you show me?

Sick Boy

Well it’s well known you are now a tub thumping nationalist - can you explain why Italy are so poor on this measure? And if it was the other way round would you be so forgiving?

Tracking covid-19 excess deaths across countries
You do realise that Lombardy is a region and not a country?
When 50% of a country’s cases are confined to a single region, do you think that there are going to be a real lack of resources during a pandemic?

Last edited:

Grendel

You do realise that Lombardy is a region and not a country?

And again I’m sure if the uk could only produce statistics for a small proportion of the country yoy you’d accept this

Let’s then focus on the region - 42% so you believe this?

Sick Boy

And again I’m sure if the uk could only produce statistics for a small proportion of the country yoy you’d accept this

Let’s then focus on the region - 42% so you believe this?
Hahaha...it doesn’t produce statistics for one part of the country ffs.
Ive already posted on here that on reality it’s going to be higher in the region and country, as it will be everywhere. I’ve also said there are a lot of calls for investigations into the truer figures.

clint van damme

The Germany love in is pissing me off.

Their cases are rising again and the world and his wife are jumping to their defence.

Obviously we have handled it 100 times worse but some places, Sweden included, can never seem to do anything wrong.

If it was Hungary that was behaving like them they would get blasted.

I'm not sure it's true that people are saying Sweden can do no wrong.
I've seen their approach getting quite a lot of criticism.

Grendel

Grendel

PVA

What has these graphs actually do do with how many are in the Coronavirus stats?

In English please?

Total excess deaths is the best way to measure/compare, as it includes everything - those who died because of Corona, those who died of Corona without being tested and those who died for other related reasons eg couldn't get the care they needed because services were full. It accounts for all the different methods countries are using to measure deaths.

Why does it pain you so much to admit that we are not doing well?

Why do you dislike Italy so much?

Good job we haven't got Russian soldiers on the streets or we'd have it really bad eh.

Ian1779

If the name of his son hadn’t given it away, he’s absolutely lost the plot recently.
Maybe his son’s name is the formula for the Coronavirus vaccine written in some kind of cipher - and he’s giving it away for free but has to hide it so that the pharmaceutical companies don’t assassinate him and his family.

Users who are viewing this thread