Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (25 Viewers)

Grendel

I'm enjoying grenners making up something he claims I said to attack another poster.

Im still waiting for the evidence David - he has you on ignore anyway

Grendel

You have said I said all second home owners were tories. I didn't I've accepted your apology and we've moved on.

david where did I say all were in my statement to Astute

Last edited:

Astute

Oh dear? Is this the best you can come out with when you are wrong? Still waiting for you to find all the 800k houses by me. It must have upset you when you saw how cheap properties are where I live.

Gazolba

This virus really is the perfect weapon.
It's amazing (but predictable) how it has divided us instead of uniting us.

Grendel

Oh dear? Is this the best you can come out with when you are wrong? Still waiting for you to find all the 800k houses by me. It must have upset you when you saw how cheap properties are where I live.

Ive said there aren’t any and the most expensive was £500k which is why I knew you were blagging

skybluetony176

I’m glad that Boris appears to over the worst. I do hope the experience will humble him a little bit, to the point where going forward he makes sure that the NHS and the people that work there are paid fairly, given the equipment and means to do their jobs safely and with dignity.
Exactly this.

Reactions: PVA

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I just had a thought.

I have just received my Boris letter urging us all to stay at home and follow the guidance.

Boris has sent this to every household.

Boris has the virus.

Has Boris just infected the whole nation with Coronavirus?

Baldrick " I have a cunning plan"

giphy.gif

Astute

Yeah no complaints really, it was stupid of us, oh well lesson learnt. Hope everything is well with you and the family and I’m France.
Hello France :D

Wife is coping OK. Going out about once a week for shopping. I am at work most of the time so keeping busy. Expecting next visit September but hopefully earlier.

How is your mind keeping up with lockdown?

Astute

Ive said there aren’t any and the most expensive was £500k which is why I knew you were blagging
Blagging? You are full of shit as usual. You said I had an 800k home at that rate. Then you saw that it doesn't exist here. You found a one off house for 500k. I have 2 cheap houses. Both band D. Prices hardly move here. Yet you are correct and I am blagging.

I can't believe you have dragged me into your normal bullshit again.

But of course you are never wrong. Still waiting for all these 800k houses.

Grendel

Blagging? You are full of shit as usual. You said I had an 800k home at that rate. Then you saw that it doesn't exist here. You found a one off house for 500k. I have 2 cheap houses. Both band D. Prices hardly move here. Yet you are correct and I am blagging.

I can't believe you have dragged me into your normal bullshit again.

But of course you are never wrong. Still waiting for all these 800k houses.

You genuinely can’t read - everyone says you have comprehension issues and again this is exposed

Astute

You genuinely can’t read - everyone says you have comprehension issues and again this is exposed
Yeah OK.

I didn't comprehend you saying I live in an 800k house. I don't comprehend paying 2xD which is H. I don't comprehend you sticking up for someone that has a dig at someone who always calls out your bullshit.

Or explain what I don't understand.

You always have a go at those who don't answer questions to your satisfaction yet don't answer anything yourself.

David O'Day

No one says that about anyone. Once again you are a lying scumbag.

Or are you going to pretend you have eleventy billion PMs this.

Grendel

Yeah OK.

I didn't comprehend you saying I live in an 800k house. I don't comprehend paying 2xD which is H. I don't comprehend you sticking up for someone that has a dig at someone who always calls out your bullshit.

Or explain what I don't understand.

No the Coventrian bragged to a poster his house had £2,700 council tax and you said yours was £3,700

I knew this was rubbish and said the only house I could find where you live was £2,400 and the national average against that 6 bedroom property for sale at £500,000 to get to the band you claimed you paid was £800,000

You tried to give an impression you paid this for one property and that I knew was false

That’s all

Grendel

No one says that about anyone. Once again you are a lying scumbag.

Or are you going to pretend you have eleventy billion PMs this.

What are you going on about David

David O'Day

No the Coventrian bragged to a poster his house had £2,700 council tax and you said yours was £3,700

I knew this was rubbish and said the only house I could find where you live was £2,400 and the national average against that 6 bedroom property for sale at £500,000 to get to the band you claimed you paid was £800,000

You tried to give an impression you paid this for one property and that I knew was false

That’s all
All three of you lie about the houses you live in.

Get over it

Astute

That’s all
Bullshit. No numbers were said. Just that he paid mire in council tax than they paid rent/mortgage. Then he took the piss out of where someone lives. Then you jump in to defend him.

I gave no impression. It was you that made out I live in a house that doesn't exist. I have two small houses partially knocked into one. One for older kids as they got older. One as family home. Have to pay council tax for both. I pay exactly the same as band H. So I know how much band H is.

That's all.

Grendel

Check out your bullshit before you come out with it. I am in the highest band. It is about £3,900 a year.

I am in the highest band mmmm

PVA

By the way, now Boris is out of ICU are we allowed to say what a useless PM he is without upsetting the sensitive snowflake right?

shmmeee

Fascinating dive into the death figures, gives a breakdown of how the “new deaths” figure actually spreads across the previous week and reiterates the idea of the impression of significant undercounting compared to eventual data.

Reconciling COVID-19 death data in the UK - CEBM

On a side note, in other less “deathy” circumstances there’s something beautiful about maths and nature and the smoothness of the curve that really shows we strike to the heart of reality with simple equations.

TomRad85

By the way, now Boris is out of ICU are we allowed to say what a useless PM he is without upsetting the sensitive snowflake right?
Have you ever made one non bitter post?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Grendel

He’s a very good PM but of course the minority view is permitted

Astute

I am in the highest band mmmm
Yes. I pay band H. 2xD=H. I don't have two houses at moment. Take a look. So I knew he was bullshitting about paying a large amount. But you bullshit and defend bullshitters.

Grendel

Yes. I pay band H. 2xD=H. I don't have two houses at moment. Take a look. So I knew he was bullshitting about paying a large amount. But you bullshit and defend bullshitters.

No he pays what he says

Users who are viewing this thread