Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (44 Viewers)

Marty

Youre the one desperately trying to annoy me by using my name lol. You still can’t accept you were wrong.

Why would I want to annoy you? I don't know you. You're very quick to throw out the racist label, why is that? why have you got a chip on your shoulder?

shmmeee

Why would I want to annoy you? I don't know you. You're very quick to throw out the racist label, why is that? why have you got a chip on your shoulder?

Ive explained why in some detail and you keep throwing a hissy fit while projecting about who is annoyed.

Astute

Fuck off Fletch, it was a link to an article,I think that you're still angry with me. it's time to let it go.
It was a link to an out of date article. A month ago? A few days is a long time in what is happening.

Marty

Ive explained why in some detail and you keep throwing a hissy fit while projecting about who is annoyed.

No you haven't, basically called me a racist because i said he was stupid enough to tell everyone to carry on as normal.

Marty

It was a link to an out of date article. A month ago? A few days is a long time in what is happening.

We had the chance to stop this at source, but the inactivity of those idiots it power have left us in this situation.

shmmeee

No you haven't, basically called me a racist because i said he was stupid enough to tell everyone to carry on as normal.

And I’ve explain why it wasn’t stupid. Then I’ve explained how you are parroting far right racist talking points with little evidence. Both of which you are studiously ignoring.

TomRad85

While in isolation I agree, the thing is it’s parroting the racist tripe Khan has had from the far right since he got the job. Same as the dodgy “look as all the Muzzies not doing as their told” videos where half of the turn out to be from a different time and the one that isn’t is a bunch of kids being dispersed by the police.

That’s why the accusations of racism, because you’re saying the same stuff as racists so really need decent proof to show you aren’t one of them.

Come on an talk about how Asian families’ living arrangements tend to be multigenerational and that doesn’t help the spread, fair enough. That isn’t a far right talking point.
Many in London don't think Khan is doing a particularly good job, they shouldn't have to defend themselves as not racist just to hold that opinion.

There are probably examples of others in this thread doing/saying things that could be considered racist but I'm not seeing it from Marty as an individual so probably unfair just to lump him in with others who are probably much further to the right. After all we have been told a few times not to tar all lefties with the same brush as far left fruit loops so should probably work both ways.

Anyway, as you rightly mentioned we should probably put all this racist/accusations of racist stuff to bed.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Many in London don't think Khan is doing a particularly good job, they shouldn't have to defend themselves as not racist just to hold that opinion.

There are probably examples of others in this thread doing/saying things that could be considered racist but I'm not seeing it from Marty as an individual so probably unfair just to lump him in with others who are probably much further to the right. After all we have been told a few times not to tar all lefties with the same brush as far left fruit loops so should probably work both ways.

Anyway, as you rightly mentioned we should probably put all this racist/accusations of racist stuff to bed.

Have you seen the polling in London? He could basically rape a Chelsea Pensioner on the Cenotaph and still get elected.

As I say have a discussion about performance all you like, have a discussion about cultural differences, just don’t parrot the racists. Practice information hygiene. Same as if you don’t want to be called a conspiracy theorist don’t parrot conspiracy theorists.

Marty

And I’ve explain why it wasn’t stupid. Then I’ve explained how you are parroting far right racist talking points with little evidence. Both of which you are studiously ignoring.

This is it, you won't debate, because hes Muslim it's straight to the you must be racist if you disagree. Where it's not, I haven't said anything racist against him have I? Hes an idiot for saying too London to carry on as normal. It's on par with the hug a Chinese campaign in Italy.

Astute

Can you tell me how much of a say Khan has? Does he have the right to make laws or does he have to go with the flow?

I'll answer for you. He can only go with the law. He can't shut down transport. Maybe he could advise a little more. But that is all he is allowed to do. The idiots are not listening to advice.

TomRad85

Can you tell me how much of a say Khan has? Does he have the right to make laws or does he have to go with the flow?

I'll answer for you. He can only go with the law. He can't shut down transport. Maybe he could advise a little more. But that is all he is allowed to do. The idiots are not listening to advice.
I'm talking about his job in general, not his job during the Coronavirus.

TomRad85

And no you're right, the idiots aren't listening to advice. Its mayhem down here

Astute

I'm talking about his job in general, not his job during the Coronavirus.

I'm answering the questions put forward to what has happened in the last month or so.

Some are trying to make out that he decides what happens in London. Yes he is a Labour Mayor. But a Labour Mayor governed by the Tories. He can only rule with the rules given by the Tories. He can't be blamed for what is happening.

If the Tories had said the opposite of what he is doing then he would be at fault. But he hasn't. So you can't blame him for what is happening.

Astute

And no you're right, the idiots aren't listening to advice. Its mayhem down here

Which brings us back to reality. Do we blame the Tories? Do we blame Khan? Do we blame the idiots?

Some people will use their political preference to make a point. Some will use their own intelligence to work out what is the problem. The answer is a bit of everything. Bit leaning on the side of what the idiots are doing.

Astute

This is literally a visual representation of the Facebook forum.
Oh yeah Farcebook. Useful for finding people you have lost contact with and useful for keeping in contact with people you want to keep contact with. But a farce for everything else.

Ring Of Steel

Oh yeah Farcebook. Useful for finding people you have lost contact with and useful for keeping in contact with people you want to keep contact with. But a farce for everything else.

I get a lot of use out of it for electronic music groups, but aside from that its like a meeting place for the mentally challenged

TomRad85

Which brings us back to reality. Do we blame the Tories? Do we blame Khan? Do we blame the idiots?

Some people will use their political preference to make a point. Some will use their own intelligence to work out what is the problem. The answer is a bit of everything. Bit leaning on the side of what the idiots are doing.
Well from what I've read Khan largely agrees with the Tories atm, he himself doesn't want to see more restrictions.

I would blame the idiots more than anyone personally.

Grendel

I'm answering the questions put forward to what has happened in the last month or so.

Some are trying to make out that he decides what happens in London. Yes he is a Labour Mayor. But a Labour Mayor governed by the Tories. He can only rule with the rules given by the Tories. He can't be blamed for what is happening.

If the Tories had said the opposite of what he is doing then he would be at fault. But he hasn't. So you can't blame him for what is happening.

So the Tories authorised a blimp of Trump wearing a nappy allowed London? He said he authorised that?

fernandopartridge

Astute

Well from what I've read Khan largely agrees with the Tories atm, he himself doesn't want to see more restrictions.

I would blame the idiots more than anyone personally.
And there is your problem. Most want to blame the Tories or Khan. And it can be spun whichever way you prefer.

None can be blamed for everything. But I would love to see someone trying to defend the idiots.

Ring Of Steel

Yeah, well I've heard they've blocked routes into the Lake District. Derbyshire Police busy around the Peak District too. National Trust places closed, parks closed etc.

Dublin people apparently all loaded up in motorhomes & caravans trying to get to the South & West of the country- I think 60%+ all cases are in Dublin so far, so these fuckers obviously fancy spreading it around a bit.. I wondered what was going on, population here where I live is about 200 but there were police driving round, thought it was overkill- now I know, its cause they're trying to catch people taking the back roads. Back roads in Ireland is a brave move in itself, it would take days to get anywhere..

Astute

So the Tories authorised a blimp of Trump wearing a nappy allowed London? He said he authorised that?
Here we go again.

So what have the Tories said should happen that Khan has ignored?

You are more full of diarrhoea than a pile of soft shite.

TomRad85

And there is your problem. Most want to blame the Tories or Khan. And it can be spun whichever way you prefer.

None can be blamed for everything. But I would love to see someone trying to defend the idiots.
I don't think we disagree with each other on this.

Grendel

Here we go again.

So what have the Tories said should happen that Khan has ignored?

You are more full of diarrhoea than a pile of soft shite.

That’s not the question I posed

When you last posted you said the army would be in and we’d have full military lockdown. Rubbish wasn’t it?

CCFCSteve

The fatality numbers are in but interesting wording accompanying the English numbers on Guardian online (which goes towards supporting why looking at daily death rate alone is pretty irrelevant)

Wales - 41
Scotland - 81
England - 765

total 887

‘Of the 765 new hospital deaths announced today by NHS England, 140 occurred on April 8 while 568 took place between April 1 and April 7.

The remaining 57 deaths occurred in March, including two on March 19 and one on March 16’

Not sure what to read into that so won’t even try. Let’s hope confirmed case numbers are stable (ideally lower) and CC bed capacity is similar to yesterday

David O'Day

This is it, you won't debate, because hes Muslim it's straight to the you must be racist if you disagree. Where it's not, I haven't said anything racist against him have I? Hes an idiot for saying too London to carry on as normal. It's on par with the hug a Chinese campaign in Italy.
There is no debate because are a fucking cretin who is horribly wrong.

I genuinely think you are a racist because you would not attack a white politician for following government advice.

You and the lurker

Users who are viewing this thread