Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (64 Viewers)

skybluetony176

In 2009 Jimmy Saville was interviewed under caution by Surry and Sussex police - note 2009 . Subsequently the police referred 4 cases to the CPS alleging that Jimmy Saville has abused 3 girls under 16. The CPS after receiving the files from the police refused to prosecute saying insufficient evidence ,after Savilles death and despite multiple attempts of high level cover ups we know that he abused over 500 kids . The man in charge of the CPS of this high profile case and decided insufficient evidence was the one and only now leader of the Labour Party Sir kier Starmer
He was also questioned under caution in 2007 and let go without charge when Kier Starmer wasn’t in charge. I’m not sure what point you think you’re providing.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Only they did fight and in fact it was there rearguard action that allowed most of the bef to escape at Dunkirk.

So that's history, politics, economics and irony you know fuck all about.

Plus they bore the major brunt of WWI and effectively lost a generation. So a generation later in WWII they didn't have as many able people to resist.

Sky Blue Pete

Not the best constructed sentence.

Are France not including all deaths including the ones on the community where as other countries figures are deaths in hospital.
No sorry was laughing at Grendel comment. The deaths obviously not funny. Also 11000 new positive tests

skybluetony176

Yes, the DPS vests all its power in one man

thatcher-savile.png
He only got the knighthood because Maggie kept insisting. 4 years in a row apparently before they bowed to her pressure. All the while allegations were being made. Must be nice having friends in high places.

Grendel

No sorry was laughing at Grendel comment. The deaths obviously not funny. Also 11000 new positive tests

I think my comment will occupy the thought police for the rest of the evening - might do the Boardman Fokker joke tomorrow

CCFCSteve

It is a big deal. In fact it's a massive deal.

When you're the head of state during a crisis and you want people to take it seriously and you flippantly show disdain and disregard for the medical advice in front of the TV cameras you're encouraging people to also ignore it and thus endangering lives. Esp those who hang on his every word like Dom.

Plus with this handshaking thing there are two options.

1. He DID go around shaking hands with patients (some of whom may have had COVID and thus he risked passing the infection around the patients and many others in doing so) and then told people he did it on TV (which he did).

In this scenario both the action and 'boasting' are incredibly stupid and dangerous things to do.

2. 1. He DIDN'T go around shaking hands with patients but then told people he did it on TV (which he did).

In this scenario he's lied about his actions and by doing so belittled the health advise that was trying to be given out which is incredibly stupid and dangerous.

So he's either stupid and made extremely reckless comments or he's a liar and made extremely reckless comments.

Im guessing it’s the former. He shouldn’t have said it, probably didn’t mean for it be taken literally and I’d imagine regretted it immediately after the briefing (as i bet he did when he mentioned seeing his mum on Mother’s Day - which was followed by a statement saying he wouldn’t be seeing her)

It’s live situation, reacting to questions, he’s hardly polished in those situations (like a Cameron or a Blair) and he said the wrong thing.

Ring Of Steel

He only got the knighthood because Maggie kept insisting. 4 years in a row apparently before they bowed to her pressure. All the while allegations were being made. Must be nice having friends in high places.

Lol, how did Jimmy Saville become involved with all this?

And what time is grendel having his meltdown tonight, I have some things I need to plan around it.

Grendel

Including the CPS?

I honestly thought this was a right load of bollocks but you are suggesting e regime knew and kept stum - including the 2009 cover up

Grendel

Lol, how did Jimmy Saville become involved with all this?

And what time is grendel having his meltdown tonight, I have some things I need to plan around it.

You mean the 10 posts where I’ve asked you 3 times to show evidence of a meltdown ?

SeaSeeEffCee

I think my comment will occupy the thought police for the rest of the evening - might do the Boardman Fokker joke tomorrow
The irony of you complaining about the thought police when you were having a breakdown in here last night over the perceived lack of respect begin shown to the government and then were crying about the nasty left wingers this morning. Get back to counting how many likes you get you weird little man.

Reactions: PVA

Grendel

The irony of you complaining about the thought police when you were having a breakdown in here last night over the perceived lack of respect begin shown to the government and then were crying about the nasty left wingers this morning. Get back to counting how many likes you get you weird little man.

Again show me the breakdown

PVA

Again show me the breakdown

You said that numerous people accused me of of wishing ill on Boris so that means it must be true.

Well many more than that have said you had an almighty meltdown. So by your logic it must be true.

Grendel

Like when you lost your shit when I said Boris should take it on the chin?

Or was that more of a meltdown than a sense of humour failure?

Oh my God. Even Tony has given up I’m this - he didn’t say it - it’s a doctored video - honestly I can’t post a link for a 5th time - it’s like a police interview in the 70’s - say something over and over again and the victim just signs a confession

David O'Day

Oh my God. Even Tony has given up I’m this - he didn’t say it - it’s a doctored video - honestly I can’t post a link for a 5th time - it’s like a police interview in the 70’s - say something over and over again and the victim just signs a confession
It was said at press briefing, it's been posted on here. You really are embarrassing yourself now.

Grendel

You said that numerous people accused me of of wishing ill on Boris so that means it must be true.

Well many more than that have said you had an almighty meltdown. So by your logic it must be true.

3 people have said it and one is Tony so he doesn’t really count and ROS is a conspiracy theory fruit loop

Brighton didn’t mean yesterday

PVA

I'm not talking about whether he did or didn't say it ffs.

You had an almighty tantrum because I said he should take it on the chin and called me every name under the sun.

I thought you were just stubborn and obtuse but I'm beginning to think you're just a bit dense.

Grendel

It was said at press briefing, it's been posted on here. You really are embarrassing yourself now.

We are back to shaking hands now or is it take it on the chin or operation whatever?

Grendel

I'm not talking about whether he did or didn't say it ffs.

You had an almighty tantrum because I said he should take it on the chin and called me every name under the sun.

I thought you were just stubborn and obtuse but I'm beginning to think you're just a bit dense.

You accused me of saying I suggested killing 10,099 pensioners - an astonishing claim which you’ve not provided a shred of evidence for.

The fact you now don’t know if he said it or not seems not to matter now either - excellent that makes a lot of sense

As for all the names under the sun if we are entering padant playground you used the charming phrase a lot earlier and you’ve said I proposed mass genocide of pensioners and have neither retracted or evidenced what did you expect

PVA

You accused me of saying I suggested killing 10,099 pensioners - an astonishing claim which you’ve not provided a shred of evidence for.

The fact you now don’t know if he said it or not seems not to matter now either - excellent that makes a lot of sense

As for all the names under the sun if we are entering padant playground you used the charming phrase a lot earlier and you’ve said I proposed mass genocide of pensioners and have neither retracted or evidenced what did you expect

The hypocrisy is unreal, you can give it but you really can't take it. Utterly pathetic.

Grow up and dry your eyes snowflake.

Grendel

The hypocrisy is unreal, you can give it but you really can't take it. Utterly pathetic.

Grow up and dry your eyes snowflake.

But you said you hoped Boris Johnson died and it was a painful death

Users who are viewing this thread