Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (42 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

The vaccine predominately protects you. The mask predominately protects others. It really is a minor inconvenience and if more people wore them jnside in public places the need for more restrictions later down thd line would be much less.

What protects others is their being vaccinated as well.

Grendel

Much ado about nothing then - carry on as before

PVA

FCIIClXaUAA3AmR

COV

It is impossible for you to make a post without mentioning the government.
Fully expect a government post during the match thread tonight

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

I know, who’d have thought that someone would talk about politics in a thread with “politics” in its title

Grendel

It is impossible for you to make a post without mentioning the government.
Fully expect a government post during the match thread tonight

He thinks the Brexit thread is the match thread

Grendel

Isn't it about time you started another account?

i would say so. Been a few months now.

COV

Isn't it about time you started another account?

Just seems like common sense to me, if you don’t want to read about politics perhaps avoid the threads which say “politics” at the top 👍

Grendel

Just seems like common sense to me, if you don’t want to read about politics perhaps avoid the threads which say “politics” at the top 👍

Why didn’t you answer his question Ring of Shite? Did you ever line in the republic or did you just make it up?

covmark

Just seems like common sense to me, if you don’t want to read about politics perhaps avoid the threads which say “politics” at the top
I was having a light hearted dig at Tony. Thanks for your patronising advice though.

Grendel

I was having a light hearted dig at Tony. Thanks for your patronising advice though.

think you touched a nerve

Kieranp96

The current 7 day rate for deaths equates to nearly 50K a year. Is that an acceptable number? That's a genuine question, is there a cut off point at which deaths are too high?

It was only a few weeks people were talking about it being acceptable if it was similar to an average flu year, then it was acceptable if it was similar to a bad flu year. Now we're looking at numbers that would put it above heart disease as the biggest cause of death in the UK annually and people are still saying its fine and nothing to worry about.

Are the resources going to be put in place to allow the healthcare system to cope with that many covid patients on an ongoing basis without it impacting other patients?
Flu kills 45/70k per year int he uk alone, whats your point?

Kieranp96

Milked a bit of attention on the working out and losing weight thread and started acting the prick.
Weirdo.
If you want scroll back to early covid post, or perhaps the brexit post you will see ive always been a prick :), idc about the weightloss post anymore hence why I barley post there.

Will delete it if you want 😜

Skybluefaz

They think they are so clever don't they? Despite talking absolute bollocks like 'the pope is the head of all business'. Also is he citing the head of the Catholic Church in some crusade to apparently protect children from harm? Just wait 'til they find out...

Probably all travelled down in the nonce catcher van.

Users who are viewing this thread