Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (46 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

I presume to try and get some sort of control over it in schools? I think they started doing it in America before they started in Europe. Presumably getting something closer to herd immunity with the over 12s vaccinated also removes the need for boosters across more of the general population after 9 months of whatever it is.

I think vaccinating school kids in first world countries while the developing world lags behind is a serious flaw to be honest

Sick Boy

We need to be getting vaccines to the likes of India and Brazil and doing all we can to get their adult rates as high as possible. That’s how we beat this globally
Yeah I agree 100%; it’s not over until it is globally. You could argue that the same applies to the vaccination of under 40s in the western world though and that would have most likely meant further restrictions and lockdowns.

Brighton Sky Blue

Yeah I agree 100%; it’s not over until it is globally. You could argue that the same applies to the vaccination of under 40s in the western world though and that would have most likely meant further restrictions and lockdowns.

I agree with 18+ worldwide, that really ought to be sufficient

Sick Boy

Looks like I will be back in England later this month - got my nationalist Italian face mask with a small Italian flag on the side of it ready to go.

Sky Blue Pete

We’ve got our first real experience of it. Both daughters now positive. Thankfully the eldest has had a vaccine and neither of them are too poorly. Messed up any summer holiday quite a bit though

• Sad
Reactions: AOM

shmmeee

Fuckin idiots. Arrest them all then livestream proceedings so we can laugh when they definitely defend themselves in court because they watched a YouTube video from a retired lawyer.

Ian1779

Maybe someone told them this is where Bill Gates stores all the info from the microchips.

ajsccfc

You'd think people who have enough internet access to fall down batshit conspiracy rabbit holes would also be able to Google where the BBC are based.

clint van damme

You'd think people who have enough internet access to fall down batshit conspiracy rabbit holes would also be able to Google where the BBC are based.

There was a fella on the radio this morning who's lost his mum, dad and brother, all refused the vacinne so he's been very vocal about the anti vax movement.
He's been trolled to fuck by the anti valuers including the old favourite you're actually an actor.

It's Sandy hook lite, these fuckers are mental.

D

Deleted member 4439

New variant B.1.621 detected in UK. May have less protection from vaccines compared to Delta but does not appear to be more transmissible.

Brighton Sky Blue

covid is like Sunderland, a dark presence you can never truly wipe out but which you hope stays far enough off your radar that it’s not a relevant factor in your life.

I think it's more like Lesta. Nobody likes it but it's become so entrenched it's here to stay and keeps finding annoying ways of becoming more potent.

Reactions: COV

Liquid Gold

It’s like freshers flu around now. Me and Ms LG both ill with something that isn’t covid but has knocked us both out.

Going to take a while for our immune systems to adjust to being outside again

skybluetony176

Fucking hell, if it's not Russian drug companies smearing Pfizer and AZ, it's Sky News Australia having to take down misleading claims on YouTube.

What is wrong with people?
Don’t worry. The British public are too smart to get took in by any of it. We’ve got Right Said Fred to educate us on science.

Users who are viewing this thread