Conor Chaplin - Signing Confirmed (Finally!) (4 Viewers)

BigadamL

After all this hype if he doesn’t score 5 in the first game I’m classing him as shite and we should of stuck with Clive platt

mark82

After all this hype if he doesn’t score 5 in the first game I’m classing him as shite and we should of stuck with Clive platt

Can we agree now on calling him Craplin if he hasn't scored after a couple of games?

PS - Congrats on being the one to break 80 pages.

RegTheDonk

......fast forward to 10th December and Chaplin yet to score, “do we have to sign him on a permenant deal!? He’s useless! Bring back Bakayoko!”
Lol. TBF probably not a bad thing, see how he pans out before a permanent signing. Our luck he'll probably score 30 plus and go to Reading instead.

Voice_of_Reason

What are our thoughts on SISU now ? Club no longer running at a loss, MR being backed, £500,000 for Chaplin. Can't forget the past and the mess they got us into, but I don't think we can be too critical over last season and this ? Yes, we sold our best players, but every owner over the past years has done the same.

oucho

Thank God...we can put this thread behind us. He better be good after all this!!!!

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

What are our thoughts on SISU now ? Club no longer running at a loss, MR being backed, £500,000 for Chaplin. Can't forget the past and the mess they got us into, but I don't think we can be too critical over last season and this ? Yes, we sold our best players, but every owner over the past years has done the same.
It’s a start. Get us back to the championship and give us a clear plan going forward... then and only then can we begin rebuilding bridges

cc84cov

I would rather the club Owend the ground than the bloody wasps I hope Sisu win the case get the ground and sell us to a big money owner.

GaryJones

It’s a clear statement of intent by the club.
They have backed MR all the way and now it’s over to him to crank things up a notch!

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

I previously criticised SISU this summer for not reinvesting a substantial chunk of money from McNulty and Maddison on transfer fees. In this scenario, hats off to them for landing Robins’s top target and committing to paying a £500k fee (in January) with a 3.5 year deal on the table for what I think could turn out to be a cracking player for us. He’s not the finished product but his finishing and movement looks class even now. Still a lot that Robins can add to his game. Great news.

Pusb

Hobo

Just wait, after all this sign Chaplin, sign Chaplin, it will be Robins waisted his budget!

Nick

Administrator
Dl3YwmSX0AEWQB1.jpg:large

Captain Dart

Was in Warwick Tesco's earlier. Didn't see Chaplin, but they were selling vinyl records. Thought I'd entered a time warp and had to check twice. Are they doing this elsewhere in mainstream stores. (P.S. No sign of Chaplin in Tesco's car park, either)
I presume your Missus does most of the shopping.

Users who are viewing this thread