Conor Chaplin - Signing Confirmed (Finally!) (3 Viewers)

GaryJones

I’ve sussed out the delay - City are completely out of shirts!
The only one that will fit him is Micky Gynns but that is behind glass in a frame hanging on John Siletts wall at home - and he is on holiday!
We are well and truely fucked!

Reactions: vow

Greggs

I’ve sussed out the delay - City are completely out of shirts!
The only one that will fit him is Micky Gynns but that is behind glass in a frame hanging on John Siletts wall at home - and he is on holiday!
We are well and truely fucked!
The Kelly-Evans twins might have left theirs

Hobo

Joy is still rummaging in her extra large handbag. She has managed to find the missing golden share but now can't find the club's cheque book.

Liquid Gold

They've just got to dig the camera out, take the picture then run the film down to snappy snaps and get them on a quick develop

sylus

You've all been glued to this site all day waiting for news on Conor,and no news til tomoro you watch

Greggs

They've just got to dig the camera out, take the picture then run the film down to snappy snaps and get them on a quick develop
haha reminds me of the old days, developing a film after a lads holiday, bound to be an array of disgusting images

jordan210

giphy.gif

Sky Blue Harry H

Was in Warwick Tesco's earlier. Didn't see Chaplin, but they were selling vinyl records. Thought I'd entered a time warp and had to check twice. Are they doing this elsewhere in mainstream stores. (P.S. No sign of Chaplin in Tesco's car park, either)

Users who are viewing this thread