Confirmed northampton (1 Viewer)

LJC_CCFC

Les Reid has confirmed we will be groundsharing with Northampton on Twitter

Fluffsta

Its deffo Northampton then.

For the first time in over 30 years I will not spend a single dime on the club. Nothing.

D

Deleted member 4232

Cant we all just find a pub that will radii the games for us? All meet there, sink pints and cheer the boys on without flattering tim and the c*nts.

Brighton Sky Blue

Now that I will actually be getting a healthy income next season I wonder where I will take my business-Hibs, Dundee, Dundee Utd, Raith, Dunfermline, Cowdenbeath, even Hearts. It's a buffet of football to choose from.

Johnnythespider

Is there anyone who still thinks we'll be at the Ricoh. 3 years in Northampton, you're havin a laugh. Looks like my only involvement with the Northampton sky blues from now on will be when watching the DVD of 87

procdoc

SISU have killed the club. Some people can sit at their computers and blame ACL etc. but at the end of the day SISU were offered a new deal to play at the Ricoh. Now we are sharing a tin pot shed with a league 2 club for 3 seasons whilst we apparently build a new tin pot shed of our own. Sad times

Sub

fisher can stick northampton's stadium sideways up joys arse!! absolute fucking joke the FL have a lot to answer for if they agree to this !!that's me done with the ccfc to

WestEndAgro

Only surprise for me is that it isn't ST Andrews, my insider info was wrong.

Number9shirt

Not a penny more from me. And how quickly will planning permission be granted on the Brandon site? Only one road in and out and circa 500 households in the immediate area to oppose. All we can hope for is ACL will grow a pair and vote down the agreement. SISU's plan has all gone in their favour so far.... But they can't bully ACL......or can they?

CovisGod

Unbelievable, I was of the opinion that all this game of bluff would result in us playing at the Ricoh next season. :facepalm:

Me too, Sixfields is a damn site closer for me to watch Cov, bit there's no way ill be going. Would prefer not to watch is than watch us out of the City. I'm done.

ajsccfc

I'm an armchair fan now living miles away from the club, don't know what to make of it.

(If it's as I've heard, I just need to make the badge my Facebook profile picture, pretend to have supported in the old days and then sit back and enjoy the endless success)

Delboycov

The end for me too...make no mistake either..this is ALL SISU's doing. Feckin tossers killing my club.

Paxman II

Could it be a match by match basis only with a caveat agreed with the FL to returning to the Ricoh at some point in the season if some middle ground could be found with ACL/Council? Options have to remain open surely?
If not I fear what will be left after 3 years in Northampton?

This could be viewed as the ultimate stance by SISU, one they intend carrying out but I just don't see why a solution can't be found by either side in all this regardless of what's gone on.
Both sides are treating the City of Coventry and it's supporters of the football club with the sort of disrespect that deserves utter contempt for both of them. Shame on you all of you.

Users who are viewing this thread