Community Football Stadium - Coventry area (1 Viewer)

italiahorse

It's do or die for the club.

Hopefully fans like you will drift away and we can move forward.

How is it do or die?
I think you've been on the same substance as Sisu.

They need to get a good rental agreement and access to football revenues.

Now is the time to do it, not keep talking about this stupid stadium and continuing on with this JR. garbage.

One thing is certain, build a new stadium out of town and this club is finished. It would need to be built with similar retail pull as the Ricoh but unfortunately no sites exist and also the big retailers are pulling out of big stores.

Hopefully fans like you will stop prolonging this nonsense and drift away taking the Sisu idiots like TF and JS with you.

sportbilly

There is talk of Leamington FC's current New Windmill ground being included in Warwickshire CC's list of traveller sites and Leamington FC have had conversations about re-locating.

letsallsingtogether

Knob.
We haven't moved forward since your beloved Sisu took over, open your eyes things are not gonna change any time soon.
Oh and enjoy your 12,000 stadium that lets you know where our owners stand League 1 or lower.
I'm happy that you are happy with that!!!!
It's do or die for the club.

Hopefully fans like you will drift away and we can move forward.

Last edited:

Sick Boy

Knob.
We haven't moved forward since your beloved Sisu took over, open your eyes things are not gonna change any time soon.
Oh and enjoy your 12,000 stadium that lets you know where our owners stand League 1 or lower.
I'm happy that you are happy with that!!!!

As I have said time and timr again, sisu are terrible owners. Nob.

Neutral Fan

There is talk of Leamington FC's current New Windmill ground being included in Warwickshire CC's list of traveller sites and Leamington FC have had conversations about re-locating.

Franchising is the name of the game these days and for some reason Coventry is at the heart of it...(temporary) franchise to Northampton... RFC Franchise next month...7,000 to watch CCFC v Franchise FC... the real risk of CCFC being franchised away again (Leamington? Really?).

Limey

How is it do or die?
I think you've been on the same substance as Sisu.

They need to get a good rental agreement and access to football revenues.

Now is the time to do it, not keep talking about this stupid stadium and continuing on with this JR. garbage.

One thing is certain, build a new stadium out of town and this club is finished. It would need to be built with similar retail pull as the Ricoh but unfortunately no sites exist and also the big retailers are pulling out of big stores.

Hopefully fans like you will stop prolonging this nonsense and drift away taking the Sisu idiots like TF and JS with you.

Why does it have to be built around retail?

Sick Boy

So stop supporting their stupid plan !!

Priceless.

I will always love ccfc more than disliking sisu. You are the one who thinks it's a good move the Ricoh is now owned by a hedge fund. Therebis nothing positive for our club in the Ricoh being owned by Wasps. It's just another nail in our coffin since we sold Hr.

letsallsingtogether

Who else is going to pay for it otherwise?

Unfortunately Sisu have missed the boat there as well, as the top stores are now not interested in it anymore after all their are too many laying empty all over the country.
Then again you could relocate the Scrap Yards that are moving from around the Ricoh.
Why does it have to be built around retail?

italiahorse

Ha says wasps number one fan.

We can't influence or change anything so we need to move on with getting the best package at the Ricoh we can.

Sisu talk a plan and a few follow blindly.

Wasps have all but completed their plan. A plan Sisu could have completed years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread