Community Football Stadium - Coventry area (3 Viewers)

martcov

Yes that is why they have extended the lease six fold to a Maltese hedge fund with zero track record of success and refused to provide the taxpayers with any details.

They think of people only in the sense they want them to believe them and not question them -- which is a category you very much fall into.

I question why it is that Wasps can form a good relationship with CCC, present a business plan, sell tickets, get a lot of season tickets holders on a sight seeing trip to the Ricoh in advance etc. etc. - all in a short period of time, and get the stadium lease extended sixfold - and SISU couldn't get anything more than endless court cases, relegation, humiliation etc. etc. in a much longer period of time? Strange that people like you prefer to blame the landlords rather than SISU for this.

Grendel

I question why it is that Wasps can form a good relationship with CCC, present a business plan, sell tickets, get a lot of season tickets holders on a sight seeing trip to the Ricoh in advance etc. etc. - all in a short period of time, and get the stadium lease extended sixfold - and SISU couldn't get anything more than endless court cases, relegation, humiliation etc. etc. in a much longer period of time? Strange that people like you prefer to blame the landlords rather than SISU for this.

They have sold fuck all tickets what are you on about? The council wanted out and they wanted out to anyone but the owners of CCFC

Proud you must be

martcov

They have sold fuck all tickets what are you on about? The council wanted out and they wanted out to anyone but the owners of CCFC

Proud you must be

I wonder why they wanted out to anyone but the owners of CCFC ( the particular owners being SISU - they would have talked to other owners e.g. Haskell ). I suspect they couldn't stand SISU.

proud is the wrong word. I understand the feelings though. I have always advocated SISU dropping the JR and the stadium in return for talks with CCC. TF and Joy continue their stance and so Wasps are here. SISU are to blame.

torchomatic

Oh, a bit of a weak comeback considering many on here are supporting one moving into the Ricoh.

Will you be happy for us to become a franchise club again?

Ian1779

So why didn't Sisu do it?

Fuck only knows - there are a million different reasons between them being incompetent fucktards to ACL wanting far more money from SISU than from the eventual deal where they bent over and took it from Wasps.

If you think that the money people behind Wasps will act any differently than the money people behind SISU you are in for a whole load of disappointment.

skybluefred

Whichever school playing fields we would build on, I think it would be the end of the road. That people even consider CCFC may be involved shows how far down we have come. Any news on the stadium from Tim?

Yes he thinks that the space craft coming to grief will hold up the purchase of land.this means they will have to try and find a site on planet earth.

skybluefred

I've already said I supported Sisu until they went AWOL.

Are you saying that all people on this thread have never supported SISU ?
Ever ?

When I read in the CET that sisu wanted to buy CCFC I said it would be the worse day in the Clubs history if they did.
Everything that has happened since that fateful day proves my prediction to be correct.

italiahorse

Fuck only knows - there are a million different reasons between them being incompetent fucktards to ACL wanting far more money from SISU than from the eventual deal where they bent over and took it from Wasps.

If you think that the money people behind Wasps will act any differently than the money people behind SISU you are in for a whole load of disappointment.

Or I could be like you and others and become a monkey with a machine gun.

"I hope this fails I hope that fails" instead of growing up and realising that Sisu fucked up, or perhaps they never actually wanted ACL and someone stepped in.

Sisu/CCFC need to drop the bollocks and negotiate a deal while wasps are receptive.

italiahorse

skybluefred;80706j1 said:
When I read in the CET that sisu wanted to buy CCFC I said it would be the worse day in the Clubs history if they did.
Everything that has happened since that fateful day proves my prediction to be correct.

Okay so what did you want?
Looking back is easy and perhaps administration would have been best at the time.
I don't know who else was around at the time but perhaps you can enlighten me what else was available at the time ?

skybluetony176

Oh, a bit of a weak comeback considering many on here are supporting one moving into the Ricoh.

Again with the many. Who are these many? I'm not seeing it. Other than yourself, Grendull and a few others saying many on here are supporting it, it just ain't happening. All I can see that you and others (or should that be many) gain by saying it is deliberately trying to cause another rift in the fan base. I guess for some as one door closes another must open.

Grendel

Again with the many. Who are these many? I'm not seeing it. Other than yourself, Grendull and a few others saying many on here are supporting it, it just ain't happening. All I can see that you and others (or should that be many) gain by saying it is deliberately trying to cause another rift in the fan base. I guess for some as one door closes another must open.

Italiahorse? Martcov? No Future With Sisu? SkyBlue Fred? Frisky Blue?

italiahorse

Italiahorse? Martcov? No Future With Sisu? SkyBlue Fred? Frisky Blue?

Not supporting it but now realise there is nothing to be gained by fighting it.

You drag it on if you want but I have moved on.

Once Sisu move on and start working on a deal perhaps you will do the same.

Grendel

Oooooo. Six. It's practically a majority then, I stand corrected.

Twat.

Spider Ricoh, Spoin Kop, RP Hunt, Snozz is God list goes on and on and on

Nick

Administrator
No London Irish

giphy.gif

Astute

There are not many supporting the move of Wasps to Coventry and the Ricoh. What we do have are many that understand how the situation has come about and are not afraid to say what they think. Then their words get twisted.

I still say that the Ricoh shouldn't have gone to SISU. They can't be trusted with anything. But it shouldn't have gone to Wasps either. It should have been kept for the future of our football club and until we had owners that had the future of our club in their best interests. And until then a low rent with a share of income from the arena.

The whole situation is shit. And I see a lot more to come yet.

Astute

Proud you must be

Can't you bring yourself to say the word SISU instead of the words 'owners of CCFC'?

I suppose you don't have a clue why CCC gave up on SISU? I suppose you won't as you even tried to make out that SISU lost the JR on purpose.

So what offer did SISU make that they followed through to the end? Oh yes it is all the fault of CCC.

The Ricoh is a white elephant and no other sports club will be interested.

CCC should let the Ricoh go as it is nothing but a liability on the tax payer.

Just wait for the smoking gun to be revealed. SISU will win the JR.

Yes Grendel just a few of your comments. Just as deluded as Joy and Fisher.

Users who are viewing this thread