Come on Barnsley (1 Viewer)

Philosorapter

Tha Reight.

Barnsley, got a question.

Your old manager left earlier on in the season saying something about being promised a strike force to go with your style of play. I can't remember the full exchange he had when he left.

Did your team have any improvements in the playing area, namely attack, when the new manager came in.

Just curious.

Legia Sky Blue

Your old manager left earlier on in the season saying something about being promised a strike force to go with your style of play. I can't remember the full exchange he had when he left.

Did your team have any improvements in the playing area, namely attack, when the new manager came in.

Just curious.

Surely you don't need @Barnsley to tell you that? We only played them last Sunday! Did you not see them playing Dike, their £20m forward?

Philosorapter

Surely you don't need @Barnsley to tell you that? We only played them last Sunday! Did you not see them playing Dike, their £20m forward?

I don't follow the game as close as everyone else here. I really didn't know. I was just trying to find out what the cause of the upturn of their season was, if there was one.

Barnsley

Just curious.

He was right, we needed goal scorers, it was the only thing that was missing, we just couldn’t score goals, everything else was more than adequate for a top half finish. when Ian came in he got the ball forward quickly (hoof), which saw us playing football in the attacking third much more, which allowed us to create way more chances, and as a result we got more goals. In January we brought two strikers in and shipped two out and we’ve been in good form in front of goal since.

mark_ccfc

He was right, we needed goal scorers, it was the only thing that was missing, we just couldn’t score goals, everything else was more than adequate for a top half finish. when Ian came in he got the ball forward quickly (hoof), which saw us playing football in the attacking third much more, which allowed us to create way more chances, and as a result we got more goals. In January we brought two strikers in and shipped two out and we’ve been in good form in front of goal since.
So playoffs it is then - well done. Got some tough matches there, do you fancy your chances?

higgs

Why fear Swansea? Have the strikers you brought in January scored many goals?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Irish Sky Blue

Of the games we played against, Brentford, Bournemouth and Swansea , I would say that Bournemouth were the best and Swansea easily the worst. We should have beat them at St Andrews and matched them away despite losing 1-0. I think that Swansea, along with Cardiff are the most cynical of teams in this league, for their gamesmanship (cheating), take one for the team fouls and timewasting.

Terry_dactyl

Of the games we played against, Brentford, Bournemouth and Swansea , I would say that Bournemouth were the best and Swansea easily the worst. We should have beat them at St Andrews and matched them away despite losing 1-0. I think that Swansea, along with Cardiff are the most cynical of teams in this league, for their gamesmanship (cheating), take one for the team fouls and timewasting.
Yeah, Swansea were awful bastards. Surrounding the ref at every opportunity, even when they’d committed fouls.

Barnsley

Why fear Swansea? Have the strikers you brought in January scored many goals?

They’ll play to stop us playing our natural game, the other two are arrogant enough to believe they’re too good for us, and will play their natural game which is brilliant for us.

Dike 9 goals
Morris 8 goals

higgs

They’ll play to stop us playing our natural game, the other two are arrogant enough to believe they’re too good for us, and will play their natural game which is brilliant for us.

Dike 9 goals
Morris 8 goals
Good returns since January from the strikers looking forward to the play offs best of luck should be some cracking games

SleepyGinger

Dike 9 goals
Morris 8 goals
Dike going back to Orlando before the play offs?

Barnsley

Dike going back to Orlando before the play offs?
According to a yank journalist who’s been full of shite since we signed him.
Our CEO said we’ve got a fee agreed with Orlando, and it’s in the same ball park as we normally pay, Yank says $18M.
Tuesday our CEO said we’ve agreed a fee to keep him until June, Yank says he’s going back.

skybluesam66

According to a yank journalist who’s been full of shite since we signed him.
Our CEO said we’ve got a fee agreed with Orlando, and it’s in the same ball park as we normally pay, Yank says $18M.
Tuesday our CEO said we’ve agreed a fee to keep him until June, Yank says he’s going back.
Looked very average when we mastered you

Grendel

Lol this I’ve just realised is the £20 million Barnsley signing. What a laugh.

mark_ccfc

Lol this I’ve just realised is the £20 million Barnsley signing. What a laugh.
From the man who said:-
" Do the likes of Dongle think his value is increasing? Can't see anyone wanting him - he's been poor. "

and:-
" He's only a £9 million player with the fantasists on here. "

About Maddison. And yes, we know you bumped the thread, you've said it enough times.

kg82

Scored 9 goals since January. Can’t be too bad. Only seen him once, didn’t look great. But it’s one game. I’ll just see how he does.

Barnsley

Scored 9 goals since January. Can’t be too bad. Only seen him once, didn’t look great. But it’s one game. I’ll just see how he does.

Even more impressive when you think he’ll not have played much over an hour in most of the 18 games he’s played in, and just over 30 minutes in a few, as Ian changes the front three after an hour most games.

higgs

Even more impressive when you think he’ll not have played much over an hour in most of the 18 games he’s played in, and just over 30 minutes in a few, as Ian changes the front three after an hour most games.
What would u pay for him?

Barnsley

What would u pay for him?

We can’t afford him, Top end premier league clubs are after him, £10m+ if we go up, but we’d never pay that for anyone, even with the ridiculous money we’d get .

Ccfcisparks

He would walk into any premier league side from what I’ve seen.
Alright Barnsley
giphy.gif

Barnsley

Come on mate Jesus christ thats some reach that

Why he’s scored 9 goals in the championship, he’s built like a 25 year old he’d piss it in to any of them teams in my opinion. Even city side, he’d score hat fulls at that level he’s a fully grown bloke at 20 years old.

Users who are viewing this thread