Come on Barnsley (1 Viewer)

Ccfcisparks

I expect a mighty fightback from Barnselona today after they lost embarrassingly to a hoofball Coventry side who sat in the entire game. I'm going 4-0 Barnsley.

Barnsley

I expect a mighty fightback from Barnselona today after they lost embarrassingly to a hoofball Coventry side who sat in the entire game. I'm going 4-0 Barnsley.

Tuddersfield fan at works just asked for Them and draw tonight for fish and chips tomorrow. I’ve ducked out, they’re going to do exactly what you did and we proven we can’t cope with it .

no_loyalty

Can you win against Huddersfield, but forfeit the Rotherham game so we can see an end of season shoot out between Sheff Wednesday and Derby.

Tommo1993

Tuddersfield fan at works just asked for Them and draw tonight for fish and chips tomorrow. I’ve ducked out, they’re going to do exactly what you did and we proven we can’t cope with it .

In our defence, we’re much better than them at what we do. We’re not about ugly football, they really are.

Brighton Sky Blue

Just play a lower line and keep it more on the deck.

Barnsley

Just play a lower line and keep it more on the deck.

Wish you’d have done that Sunday, we’re terrible when we have more passes and possession then our opponents, we want them to have ball, when they’ve no intention of playing football, we have no idea what to do. It’s becoming a major issue.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Wish you’d have done that Sunday, we’re terrible when we have more passes and possession then our opponents, we want them to have ball, when they’ve no intention of playing football, we have no idea what to do. It’s becoming a major issue.

I would have some sympathy, but you were giving it large before our game.

Brighton Sky Blue

You say that like we set up to be cavemen to be fair, which isn't entirely true.

skyblueelephant76

Huddersfield don't have the players to do what we did. They're a small side and they'll try and play football. It will suit they way you play.

no_loyalty

Thanks Barnsley lad, just the job, and a couple of points on Reading for you. Just Rotherham to see off now.

I hope they slip up against Rotherham and win the rest, just to keep it interesting at the bottom, as would love to see Derby go down.

Users who are viewing this thread