Cody Mcdonald (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Much better than ball and a good finisher too!

pusbccfc

Its the through balls we play to Clarke which annoys me. If we had Cody up there, he'd have been through on goal numerous times.

DMC had pace upfront, not the quickest, but still had enough to beat the last man. Clarke doesn't have this. We need some pace up there.

CovMatt1987

people seem to forget he was here - he did come on in games - he wasn't scoring goals for us.

So no, based on the fact he had very little impact when he played this season, I would not agree that he would have come on and scored today. I would be much more inclined to judge the impact he would have for us based on his performances this season for us, compared to scoring a couple of goals in a lower league.

nicksig

We've won away so many times because we play mainly on the break. I can see how Cody doesn't fit that set-up. But at home when teams are defending we seem unable to put them away. I'm not convinced Ball is going to score many so we really need another striker on the bench. Can't see the logic of shipping Cody out myself when we look so short up front

Users who are viewing this thread