Club Statement regarding EFL vote and stadium situation (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquid Gold

So is a Ricoh deal looking likely? Can't see Twitter posts on here at work.
The only people that actually know are under an NDA. Don't read the local rag or listen to useless journalists as they don't have a clue and are being used for PR. My instinct say that a deal is likely but could still be well off the mark.

rob9872

Just catching up with some of this, but the who is or isn't going polls are pointless unless you know if they're an existing season ticket holder or not. We had 7k last year and average home fans probably around 9-10k so not a massive walk up or pre-buy for games and some of those would have been on a match package. I'd like to know of the 7k (+1k packages, regular attendees) how many of those are going, not how many people can claim on facebook or twitter they wont be going when they already didn't go!

mark82

Just catching up with some of this, but the who is or isn't going polls are pointless unless you know if they're an existing season ticket holder or not. We had 7k last year and average home fans probably around 9-10k so not a massive walk up or pre-buy for games and some of those would have been on a match package. I'd like to know of the 7k (+1k packages, regular attendees) how many of those are going, not how many people can claim on facebook or twitter they wont be going when they already didn't go!

Also, a lot of variables such as ticket price that could entice people.

Nick

Administrator

Exactly.

You can bet that a lot of the people who want to shout about not going, don't actually go.

oldfiver

Dont worry about it! just me having thoughts of how SISU negotiate, I thought that who ever owns the bond had the power over the lender?

I know - I was only being a bit silly myself lol
We do not how many people own the bonds and I assume you mean over the "borrower"
If WASPs Finance defaults then the remedy will be, they can appoint a Receiver who will go for recovery against WASPs Ltd
I have not seen the loan document but probably allows the Receiver to sell the stadium
However if WASPs appoint a Receiver as well it will be a long haul getting any result as he has certain rights to operate

fernandopartridge

Apologies if missed but when are wasps accounts next due to be filed/released?

Thanks
Formal accounts to Companies House not due for a while but I'm sure they must be file an update with with the stock exchange as the bond anniversary is 13th May and performance is reported on a biannual basis. Might be wrong though.

oldfiver

Apologies if missed but when are wasps accounts next due to be filed/released?

Thanks
Statutory Accounts - March 2020

The Guarantors and ACL2006 undertake that they will together require the Independent Appraiser and/or Valuers, as applicable, to produce a Valuation of all Relevant Assets for the purposes of Condition 4(e)(i): (x) not less than once in each consecutive 24 month period, the first such Valuation Date to be no later than 30 June 2016,

They had a valuation in 2017 so would expect one this year

Last edited:

Alan Dugdales Moustache

SkyBlueCRJ

Trying to make out his so-called 'stats' are interesting yet it's more than likely that the other 3/4's of voters are made up of the strange Anti-SISU/PRO WASPS Twitter accounts.

Nick

Administrator
They've been going full ham for a few days now. Not sure if you picked it up but the Guardian journo David Conn was chipping in on a thread as well yesterday.

Yeah posted about it, he seems to know absolutely nothing about our situation apart from what certain people tell him.

Those particular accounts go at it, they did it before. They then vanish again when they aren't needed, if you look at the "James Alexander" one going back in the massive gaps where he forgets he is a CCFC fan.

pr1.PNG

Not a single mention of the Checkatrade win, just trying to push a protest

Then you have promotion, not a mention at all. For about 2 years there were the odd tweet every few weeks, then it suddenly goes to about 45-50 a day to reply to anybody who says anything about the council or Wasps.

Nick

Administrator
Wasn't there a rumour that the "CW" person was Chris West, ex-officer of Coventry Council?

I said to him that it was very strange that he was called Chris W and that his second ever tweet after a few months was to take issue with an article about Chris West from the Council.

It's a pretty strange coincidence.

Almost as strange as "CW" and "James Alexander" both remembering they support CCFC again at the end of 2018.

Liquid Gold

Thing is it doesn't work anymore. Something positive that has come out of the last 6 months is the fan base being pretty unanimous in agreeing that we've been shafted by everyone, saying "but sisu" doesn't work any more.

Nick

Administrator
Thing is it doesn't work anymore. Something positive that has come out of the last 6 months is the fan base being pretty unanimous in agreeing that we've been shafted by everyone, saying "but sisu" doesn't work any more.

Exactly. They stand out a mile off.

Yeah you will see city fans bickering about Burge when he made mistakes, Biamou when he played etc but the pattern remained the same really. They were consistent bickerers and when it came to matchday they would be about CCFC.

ccfctommy

I said to him that it was very strange that he was called Chris W and that his second ever tweet after a few months was to take issue with an article about Chris West from the Council.

It's a pretty strange coincidence.

Almost as strange as "CW" and "James Alexander" both remembering they support CCFC again at the end of 2018.

Never thought to mention this before now but he shook hands with Moz at the protest, whilst wearing a Wasps hat and scarf!

Nick

Administrator
What about @skybluestalk ???
Also really disappointed that Moz chose to retweet the Trust response to the groundshare "confirmation" THIS MORNING - 3 days after it was actually news (and after the news that talks with Wasps have resumed). Was he making a point, or what?

It's limited in the free version based on numbers so doesnt go back too far :(

twitonomy_skybluestalk.png

vow

What about @skybluestalk ???
Also really disappointed that Moz chose to retweet the Trust response to the groundshare "confirmation" THIS MORNING - 3 days after it was actually news (and after the news that talks with Wasps have resumed). Was he making a point, or what?
He was in Skeggy for the Bank hols m8....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread