Club Statement regarding EFL vote and stadium situation (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warwickhunt

The Company can be distressed ( WASPS FINANCE plc ) the bonds wont vanish as they are secured on the stadium.
Wouldt be surprised that SISU had bought into the bonds somehow and will use that as a barganing chip, probably from an investor looking to get out early

Warwickhunt

Perverse!
How would that work :)
Might have found an investor who is crapping themselves and wanted to get out early with a least some of their money back, its just a thought thats all they buy up bad debt and make money out of it!.

oldfiver

Might have found an investor who is crapping themselves and wanted to get out early with a least some of their money back, its just a thought thats all they buy up bad debt and make money out of it!.

I think you need to go on an OSB induction course !!

Warwickhunt

Probably! Not up on Finance! I only know that Hegde funds are greedy buggers who try anything to stress businesses

Warwickhunt

Dont worry about it! just me having thoughts of how SISU negotiate, I thought that who ever owns the bond had the power over the lender?

Nick

Administrator
And there was us being all sceptical about the meeting with Eastwood and the unknown PSB guy when in fact it was the only thng that's been able to get Wasps to get back round the negotiating table!!! We should put his statue up next to Jimmy's!

Well if Wasps use that protest and PSB Group as the "We saw how much it meant to the fans" the NW and BHSB will be requiring a massive drink ;)

djr8369

One of those "strange" accounts that appears at certain times to push certain things. Wouldn't know a CCFC player if they kicked him in the c**t.

Looking through his twitter he’s a bit of a nutter and follows nobody so must spend his time searching for topics to be angry about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajsccfc

It's going to be the same clownshoe who has a load of different logins in order to agree with himself and fire the same reply off to people he disagrees with. Always a black hole of wit.

letsallsingtogether

Presavation Sky Blues group is actually just a father and son outfit who post on certain sites trying to get support.Not bad lads though.

Nick

Administrator
Looking through his twitter he’s a bit of a nutter and follows nobody so must spend his time searching for topics to be angry about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They probably have searches setup for certain things to reply to or certain people rather than following.

He's one of those who won't mention anything about football and when he does he makes a tit of himself. See Magwitch on here for an example.

Liquid Gold

Looks like we'll end up with a deal after CCFC snookered London Wasps by agreeing the ground share. They can't afford to be without all the cash we generate so the stance now is about making them look magnanimous for turning it around. Fact is they're fucked without us and were hoping we'd be fucked without them so would do whatever they wanted but it obviously hasn't proven to be the case.

fatso

Looks like we'll end up with a deal after CCFC snookered London Wasps by agreeing the ground share. They can't afford to be without all the cash we generate so the stance now is about making them look magnanimous for turning it around. Fact is they're fucked without us and were hoping we'd be fucked without them so would do whatever they wanted but it obviously hasn't proven to be the case.
Surely if wasps are fucked without ccfc, then sisu would rather have the ground share with Birmingham, then watch wasps go bankrupt, then look to buy them and the Ricoh for next to fuck all, and kick off this whole saga again.

Liquid Gold

Surely if wasps are fucked without ccfc, then sisu would rather have the ground share with Birmingham, then watch wasps go bankrupt, then look to buy them and the Ricoh for next to fuck all, and kick off this whole saga again.
To be honest they're fucked either way. Losing £10m a year with a £35m bond due to be paid back is not a scenario anybody would want to be in. If we contribute, as claimed by Boddy, around £2m a year to them then this would only add to their problems. My instinct says that they wanted a large increase in rent to help their cash flow, legals dropping and any potential losses covered. We're now able to say it's impossible for legals to be dropped, you put our rent up too much and we'll just go elsewhere and you're mad if we think you're getting covered from any wrongdoing by a third party. Deal with us and take the cash or don't and the only thing different is you being a lot worse off. They can say we'd lose a lot of fans but my gut says we'd be in a lot better situation than Nothamption and they'd also be losing loads fo goodwill in the city. I can't see a deal not being done as it suits both parties, they way the PR campaign has twisted to saying how nice the franchise are shows we're at the end game.

SkyBlueCRJ

To be honest they're fucked either way. Losing £10m a year with a £35m bond due to be paid back is not a scenario anybody would want to be in. If we contribute, as claimed by Boddy, around £2m a year to them then this would only add to their problems. My instinct says that they wanted a large increase in rent to help their cash flow, legals dropping and any potential losses covered. We're now able to say it's impossible for legals to be dropped, you put our rent up too much and we'll just go elsewhere and you're mad if we think you're getting covered from any wrongdoing by a third party. Deal with us and take the cash or don't and the only thing different is you being a lot worse off. They can say we'd lose a lot of fans but my gut says we'd be in a lot better situation than Nothamption and they'd also be losing loads fo goodwill in the city. I can't see a deal not being done as it suits both parties, they way the PR campaign has twisted to saying how nice the franchise are shows we're at the end game.

Decent summary. Not holding my breath but I hope you're right!

Nick

Administrator
Seems like David Conn has made the same mistake as Keith Perry, he's tried to act like he knows about something and ended up making himself look silly.

They should just stick to the brief rather than trying to type things themselves.

Liquid Gold

Gilbert going off again too. Another that's either bullshitting fans or being bullshitted himself and doesn't realise/care.

Nick

Administrator
Gilbert going off again too. Another that's either bullshitting fans or being bullshitted himself and doesn't realise/care.

They get shown up time and time again.

The worrying thing is that people only seemed to realise there were talks once Gilbert had said it (even though it's been on the CCFC site 2 days this time).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread