City Won Cov Won Wasps smashed (2 Viewers)

letsallsingtogether

Yes, it would be the same as people having a go at others for not going to sixfields but not going themselves now we are back.

Your examples aren't really the same though are they?

So because I never went to Sixfields but went to MK Dons I am now a hypocrite.

It was never about franchise football for me, it was about moving my team away.
So will all the supporters who despise francise sport stay away if we become a franchise club but stay in the City?

Like 90% of sports fans around the world I had no problem with franchise sport never really thought about it that much, as it hadn't affected me!!

Funny really how people have now jumped on this moral stance and make out they were always of that opinion.

martcov

Who has backed the SISU strategy?

You will probably find this "crusade" was usually in reply to people who gave people who went to Sixfields shit but then posted about going to MK. The same as when people posted demanding NOPM and then posted about going to Arsenal.

If SISU ever build a stadium, they will be looking for Revenue and if that means sharing with a franchise Rugby team, i cannot see them having any qualms about it. Standard business practice. Would you give them Stick in this case? Or talk about it being necessary as they will invest in the team?

letsallsingtogether

If SISU ever build a stadium, they will be looking for Revenue and if that means sharing with a franchise Rugby team, i cannot see them having any qualms about it. Standard business practice. Would you give them Stick in this case? Or talk about it being necessary as they will invest in the team?

That doesn't Count.:)

letsallsingtogether

Who has backed the SISU strategy?

You will probably find this "crusade" was usually in reply to people who gave people who went to Sixfields shit but then posted about going to MK. The same as when people posted demanding NOPM and then posted about going to Arsenal.

So I went to MK Dons I also went to Arsenal????

By the way I went to 90% of away games as I would not go to Shitfields and wanted to watch my team play.

Fuck all to do with NOPM people keep harping on about, most City fans have been doing that for Decades.

Nick

Administrator
So I went to MK Dons I also went to Arsenal????

By the way I went to 90% of away games as I would not go to Shitfields and wanted to watch my team play.

Fuck all to do with NOPM people keep harping on about, most City fans have been doing that for Decades.

I don't remember you ever going on about NOPM though in a tribal way like some people were. People who went to Sixfields just wanted to watch their team play too, it is all for the same reasons.

Nick

Administrator
So because I never went to Sixfields but went to MK Dons I am now a hypocrite.

It was never about franchise football for me, it was about moving my team away.
So will all the supporters who despise francise sport stay away if we become a franchise club but stay in the City?

Like 90% of sports fans around the world I had no problem with franchise sport never really thought about it that much, as it hadn't affected me!!

Funny really how people have now jumped on this moral stance and make out they were always of that opinion.

Nobody has jumped on this. You will probably find it is usually in reply to the people who were outraged we moved, demanded FIX FOOTBALL but then rock up to MK dons which is ironic isn't it?

torchomatic

Well, you used to blame Northampton and hoped they'd lose.

Aargh, you see. Its all Wasps fault that SISU have failed and cant run our football club in a manner that promotes success.

torchomatic

Absolutely. However, I hope we can all agree to put the word HOME in quotes when discussing Wasps. :whistle:

Exactly, fair play if people want to go and if wasps fans want to go and follow their team. I hope they do.

Steve.B50

Of course, it is people's choice what they do.

When people tweet and retweet things like this though:

Nick
What has this got to do with me and my views?

Then say they are going to go to wasps because they want to just watch rugby (when they dont even support that team) does raise an eyebrow doesn't it? Especially as people were mocked for watching their team play at Sixfields.

If somebody like Wingy, OSB and the many others who quite clearly disagreed with Sixfields but didn't have digs at people who went want to go then fair play to them. However if people were throwing crap about then, but then go to watch Wasps they do look like plonkers don't they? (Not that Wingy or OSB are, just the first 2 people I thought of who clearly disagreed but never took it to a personal level).

oldfiver

Same as the ones who went to Sixfields and gave everyone else shit for not going or for doing various demonstrations then the ones who moaned like shit about the Wasps and then never turned up to demonstrate.

Goes both ways Nick.

I went to Sixfields to watch my team play - couldnt give a flying **** what other people did, that was their choice

Brighton Sky Blue

I don't remember you ever going on about NOPM though in a tribal way like some people were. People who went to Sixfields just wanted to watch their team play too, it is all for the same reasons.

People who went wanted to support their team, people who refused to go did it because they thought it would bring their club home sooner. Can't fault people for picking either, this club needs all the fans it can get.

wingy

Big one down at the Butts today ..

Top of the Table Ealing come to town ,could reign them Into 5 point gap with a win today .

Can't go to either game today as some selfish Bastard at work ,decided to attend all week with Cold/Flu whatever It Is and I've finally succumbed ,

even more galling as a recent H & S memo advised to stay off.:jerkit:

wingy

32-26 ,unfortunately Eialing get the Bonus point ....final Score.
6 points off the top 3rd place .:):claping hands:

stupot07

And wasps lost again!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Ashdown

Nine wins on the bounce ,their best ever run apparently .

What an amazing day of live sport !! Fantastic value, great win.............what an atmosphere from the Cov crowd. The monied boys from Ealing seemed to shrink back from it and the Cov lads grew in confidence !! Just shows how 1500 fans can create a right noise !
C'mon Cov, sorry for all those who signed up for SISU's season tickets, fuck the hedge fund bastards off for Gods sake !!

wingy

What an amazing day of live sport !! Fantastic value, great win.............what an atmosphere from the Cov crowd. The monied boys from Ealing seemed to shrink back from it and the Cov lads grew in confidence !! Just shows how 1500 fans can create a right noise !
C'mon Cov, sorry for all those who signed up for SISU's season tickets, fuck the hedge fund bastards off for Gods sake !!

Was going to be my choice today ,sidelined by a Bug ,gutted.

bigfatronssba

Something I have to mention in this thread, is why all the hate for the Wasps?

I can understand the hate for CCC and Sisu for allowing this situation to happen, but Wasps haven't really done anything wrong.

To hate them for buying a stadium that our incompetent owners couldn't just looks childish.

MichaelCCFC

I can understand the hate for CCC and Sisu for allowing this situation to happen, but Wasps haven't really done anything wrong.

To hate them for buying a stadium that our incompetent owners couldn't just looks childish.

I can't speak for others but I don't hate wasps but I am critical of what they are doing because it is another example of sport being turned into financial franchising, uprooting any sports club over a hundred miles is wrong in principle (just as us being moved to NTFC was), it will harm Cov RFC, and while wasps PR is excellent there is still no concrete evidence of how ccfc will benefit and certainly not a shred of evidence that this will make sisu more rather than less likely to leave

Ashdown

No they've done nothing wrong at all....................pathetic !!

bigfatronssba

I can't speak for others but I don't hate wasps but I am critical of what they are doing because it is another example of sport being turned into financial franchising, uprooting any sports club over a hundred miles is wrong in principle (just as us being moved to NTFC was), it will harm Cov RFC, and while wasps PR is excellent there is still no concrete evidence of how ccfc will benefit and certainly not a shred of evidence that this will make sisu more rather than less likely to leave

So were you as critical of them when they moved to Wycombe?

bigfatronssba

Users who are viewing this thread