City Won Cov Won Wasps smashed (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Just a perfect day

D

Deleted member 4232

1-0 away to colchester. What a time to be alive.

pusbccfc

tim07

Look out for a double figure score from the Ladies in BC FA cup action tomorrow to round the weekend off :)

letsallsingtogether

Still waiting for England to beat Samoa then its happy days....

stupot07

I heard the dog and duck lost in Cov Alliance division 6, he must mean them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

bawtryneal

Fuck SISU. FUCK CCC. FUCK everybody

When your team wins, that's all that matters. It's simple really. Makes my weekend.

RoboCCFC90

Get in the Chiefs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Reverend Skyblue

22nd Nov 2014, cant see this being erased for my memory any time soon

Come on ccfcway, we don't win very often so let's enjoy it and pretend again that in five years we will be in the champions league, with a midweek away tie against Barcelona.

it makes life so much easier when we win and we can be positive for once, as you know it will all come crashing down again very soon

skybluefred

Come on ccfcway, we don't win very often so let's enjoy it and pretend again that in five years we will be in the champions league, with a midweek away tie against Barcelona.

it makes life so much easier when we win and we can be positive for once, as you know it will all come crashing down again very soon

NO we are going on a run--round Corley Rocks on into Fillongley then back to the Ricoh, just to celebrate our 1st away win since Adam was a lad.:laugh:

skybluetony176

Why on earth would you be happy about the Wasps getting beaten?
Great that we got an away win and that Cov Rugby are 8 wins on the trot but cannot understand your views on the Wasps.

Aargh, you see. Its all Wasps fault that SISU have failed and cant run our football club in a manner that promotes success.

Last edited:

covmark

Aargh, you see. Its all Wasps fault that SISU have failed and cant run our football club in a manor that promotes success.
It's because they're franchise fuckers that have set themselves upon the city, nothing to do with Sisu. But you knew that.
Oh and its manner not manor.

Grendel

Corrected for the smart arse who would rather judge Wasps than the owners of our own club which going down the swanny.

Do you also accuse the likes of mcginnity Elliott as well or are they ok for creating the basket case?

Users who are viewing this thread