City Sold (2 Viewers)

Astute

No, didn't drink a drop last night, just fat fingers and autocorrect on the phone.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Does your phone have autowrong? ;)

Johnnythespider

I don't for one minute believe this is true, but the delay in announcing it until February might be waiting for the transfer window to close. Could this be related to Malaka's investment, an agreed deal with a completion date some time later, the company I work for was sold in December last year but will not change hands until February or March.

skybluebeduff

hqdefault.jpg

I can confirm this story to be true, we were sold for $8 million Ugandan Dollars.

Otis

thanks for posting. I don't believe it or disbelieve it but it's always interesting to hear these tip bits as lons as people don't take then too seriously.
Yeah. Would rather hear the rumours than hear nothing at all, so no ill feeling to the OP. He's just posting what he heard.

And on that note, can I just say that I heard Mrs. McGiven at number 22 is sleeping around a bit.

The reason I mention it is because once again the figure 8 is involved (no, she's not an ice skater).

With her unfortunately the figure of £8 is £8 a time. :(

rupert_bear

One thing this story will have the local hacks crawling all over it especially if they haven't heard anything, first with any positive news will be delighted to tell us in a scoop story.

skybluebeduff

How would something like this be announced? what it have to go through the stock exchange? no way of finding out through other means? I don't know how it would work?

Gosford Green

Apparently there have been a 2 serious approaches, before any discussion the current owners make them sign a business confidentiality agreement so they can not discuss it publicly. 1 of these was a very credible proposal.

Simon Jordan tweeted last week that it was a no go to anyone buying the club as it is akin to buying a house off someone who values it at 10 times more than what it`s worth.

Calista

I’ve only skimmed through this thread and may have not have been concentrating. There’s a Mrs. McGiven who has been sleeping on Otis’s settee, spilt some sauce on it but has confidentially offered him 8 quid for it, if she can pick it up in February when she’s sold the bottom of her cycle to her Nigerian niece. Is that it?

Brylowes

Yeah. Would rather hear the rumours than hear nothing at all, so no ill feeling to the OP. He's just posting what he heard.

And on that note, can I just say that I heard Mrs. McGiven at number 22 is sleeping around a bit.

The reason I mention it is because once again the figure 8 is involved (no, she's not an ice skater).

With her unfortunately the figure of £8 is £8 a time. :(
Otis could you PM me please, it's Mr Brylowes McGiven. :emoji_sob:

shmmeee

Apparently there have been a 2 serious approaches, before any discussion the current owners make them sign a business confidentiality agreement so they can not discuss it publicly. 1 of these was a very credible proposal.

Simon Jordan tweeted last week that it was a no go to anyone buying the club as it is akin to buying a house off someone who values it at 10 times more than what it`s worth.

Serious as in the bidder is serious or serious as in Sisu are taking it seriously?

skybluetony176

One of them was supposed to be a deal that Waggot brokered from what I heard. Only for Joy to decide that she wanted double the agreed price before anything was signed, deal over. Take that with as little or as much salt as you like but that is what I heard. Apparently it wasn't long after that Waggot was shown the door.

robbiekeane

Right I've have been of this crap. Usually try and hold my tongue but I've just had enough of it. Do people just make these up for fun? Not helpful whatsoever.

Mrs McGovern is a respectable woman who runs a laundry business from home.

ATB81

obviously not any chance really, but I'm at sixfields with cash ready to hand over to someone with spare tickets. Message me if miraculously two spares become available very late doors....

Brylowes

Right I've have been of this crap. Usually try and hold my tongue but I've just had enough of it. Do people just make these up for fun? Not helpful whatsoever.

Mrs McGovern is a respectable woman who runs a laundry business from home.
She may well be, but Mrs McGiven is a dirty Ho, and I should know.:emoji_angry:

Otis

Hmm, maybe she charges by the inch.
She does I only pay £1.50.

Yeah, yeah, laugh away, but with all that money saved I managed to buy myself Mario Kart 8 for the Wii U and still had money left for a Curly Wurly.

Users who are viewing this thread