City Sold (1 Viewer)

Skinnythebear

I was told by a mate of mine that City were actually sold last week for circa £8 mill and there will be an announcement in February.
Before all you keyboard warriors start your rants and raves I have no evidence and fuck all to back it up other than my mate says his source is reliable.
In summary don't fucking bother saying where's your source etc.
I feel obliged just to post what I have heard and would be amazed if nobody has heard any more.
Off we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S
Either comment on this thread or fuck off and stop arguing with each other (Nick) as it's getting fucking boring on here.

pastythegreat

I was told by a mate of mine that City were actually sold last week for circa £8 mill and there will be an announcement in February.
Before all you keyboard warriors start your rants and raves I have no evidence and fuck all to back it up other than my mate says his source is reliable.
I feel obliged just to post what I have heard and would be amazed if nobody has heard any more.
P.S
Either comment on this thread or fuck off and stop arguing with each other (Nick) as it's getting fucking boring on here.
'Where's your source etc'?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

ccfclinney

Close thread boring lol.. takeovers don't get done and finished without anyone hearing about it. When the process of board takeover there is an embargo put in place and it isn't done within a week. Tell you're mate he knows fuck all and 8m you think sisu would sell hahahaha

dongonzalos

P.S

8 million.
How much are AVRO owed?

skybluesam66

as you have never come up with any connections in your previous posts, I find it a little far fetched that you would have such a connection now
for that reason, Im out

oldfiver

P.S

it's getting fucking boring on here.
Not surprising with drivel such as you have posted!

Skinnythebear

I'm not trying to say I know any inside information.
What I am saying is I was told a rumour by somebody who normally doesn't say a lot and felt obliged to post it.
It is probably a load of old bollox but it's out there now.
By the way Sam you must be sad if you have been looking through all my previous posts.
I'm off to bed now peeps, can't wait till tomorrow when the keyboard warriors have had 8 hours of arguing with each other

oldfiver

I'm not trying to say I know any inside information.
What I am saying is I was told a rumour by somebody who normally doesn't say a lot and felt obliged to post it.
It is probably a load of old bollox but it's out there now.
By the way Sam you must be sad if you have been looking through all my previous posts.
I'm off to bed now peeps, can't wait till tomorrow when the keyboard warriors have had 8 hours of arguing with each other

Nothing to argue about here
Good night !

skyblue1991

P.S
You don't have any mates.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Steve.B50

P.S

I so want to believe some part of this is true but like everyone else I have my concerns.
However, saying this I do believe something is going on.

Esoterica

Suddenly it all makes sense why we haven't sold Willis or Stevenson! I'm made up - just ordered myself 87 half-season tickets to show our new owners what potential they've bought in to. Missus will get the ride of her life tonight too, gonna make her put on my favourite 'Downs 3' shirt while we do it, which we save for only really special occasions. When she does the combover too it sends me wild!

Astute

Suddenly it all makes sense why we haven't sold Willis or Stevenson! I'm made up - just ordered myself 87 half-season tickets to show our new owners what potential they've bought in to. Missus will get the ride of her life tonight too, gonna make her put on my favourite 'Downs 3' shirt while we do it, which we save for only really special occasions. When she does the combover too it sends me wild!
No she won't. I'm not coming around tonight.

Samo

P.S

Is your fucking source any fucking more fucking literate than you?

Nick

Administrator
P.S

Why have you named me? Strange.

ccfctommy

P.S
Ok pal

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

P.S
I see they've Let the Lunatics out of the Asylum ,
It's a joke , haha , before you slagg me off . :wacky:

Otis

I lent a friend some money to have plastic surgery, now I don't know what he looks like. But even I don't believe this.
I saw him today I think.

Ginger hair, blue eyes, black face? Now goes by the name of Julie Wilkinson.

Users who are viewing this thread