Chesterfield (Home) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Must say, a fantastic 10 minute cameo from lamieres

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Free kick to us just outside the box. I'd rather we held possession here than shot but too many contenders to have a go.

Kent takes it, hits the wall, full time

PUSB

Thanks once again for your excellent running commentary sw88 :claping hands:

James Smith

Well I missed all of that because we're short staffed today, but a win is positive. To be fair if Burge can easily keep a clean sheet with punches then I'd rather he did that as opposed to attempting to catch it.

lifeskyblue

Good fast attacking play. Some of the football breathtaking. We should have scored a few more but too many shots off target. Burge made couple of v good save towards the end. Ref was awful: how their number 5 stayed on the pitch I just don't know. Either he is the son or lover of the ref. pusb

skybluedan

Murphy sounds like he is getting better every time he plays, listened online could not really tell how was Kent?

lifeskyblue

Kent was good. Excellent in parts. He showed some great touches and good vision. But he drifted in and out at times. Will be lots more of him in the future

Nick

Administrator
Some of the decision making.and end product was lacking, could have had four or five I think if we had shot sometimes rather than a pass or vice versa

covcity4life

Stuck st a wedding in th3 cotswolds vut so happy to hear cov win and dominate and burge keeps clean sheet cos guess what?....Noone hates him!

Nick

Administrator
He done well by the previous standards he set, the save from the free kick is a lot more difficult than it looks and better keeper than him have been deceived by similar free kicks.
He was better in the way that if in doubt he punched it, the free kick bounced a bit funny.

He did well to keep it in from stokes header.

They only had one shot on target didn't they though?

ccfc92

Ryan Kent, sounding a very level headed young man, and praising the home fans :claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread