Chesterfield (Home) Match Thread (2 Viewers)

sotv1987

Is there a quick refresh button available as I am having to go back a page then tab back to get it to refresh, sorry for being thick as shit guys

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Never liked Saunders and don't like his teams much more. 3 times now his players have gone down to feign injury when we have been attacking. Fortunately the ref has not been interested, then as soon as the play is stopped by whatever means, they get back up without the need of treatment, or in one instance when it looked like we were getting closer to their goal.

skybluetony176

Chris Cattlin is good entertainment on CWR as co-commentator. Can't believe we haven't scored, sounds like we've had a hatful of chances.

Otis

3 really clear cut chances for Murphy, O'Brien and Armstrong and not one on target.

Hope that doesn't cost us.

Also worried by the amount of time and space we are allowing Chesterfield at times. Closing down and marking non existent on a few occasions.

Sent from my LG-D405 using Tapatalk

stupot07

Chris Cattlin is good entertainment on CWR as co-commentator. Can't believe we haven't scored, sounds like we've had a hatful of chances.

Not really. We have some good possession in the final third on the counter but have chosen the wrong option 9 times out of 10, and lacking composure. At times its seems as though they are playing for themselves rather than for the team.

That being said Armstrong had the chance of the game and blazed over from 6 yards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Otis

We have looked better when O'Brien has drifted inside and given us a bit more depth in the midfield.

Otis

Wouldn't change personnel just yet, but would look to deny them a bit more space and close down a little more. Maybe adjust our shape a little.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Wouldn't change personnel just yet, but would look to deny them a bit more space and close down a little more. Maybe adjust our shape a little.

I'd just tell the current players to communicate more. Had we done that in the first half we might have actually tested their keeper more than the once

Otis

Can't believe with the opportunities we had in that half that we only had 2 shots on target.

stupot07

We have looked better when O'Brien has drifted inside and given us a bit more depth in the midfield.

He seems the only player that's given us thrust from midfield. I'd bring lamieres on but not sure who I'd take off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

shmmeee

Going OK at the moment. Just need a chance to fall right. Look pretty solid at the back too when they've had the ball. Still confident. We missed JOB.

Users who are viewing this thread