Match Thread Chesterfield - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 2nd Sep (1 Viewer)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Dave Bennett some's it up on CWR , poor and not good enough !!!

stupot07

Sounded pretty poor. Really needed to bring in another wideman in the window. Don't understand why he would take striker off for Andreu and keep 2 holding players against a team down to 10 men....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Sounded pretty poor. Really needed to bring in another wideman in the window. Don't understand why he would take striker off for Andreu and keep 2 holding players against a team down to 10 men....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Exactly, he changed the players but not the system we were playing.

He is starting to look stubborn about it.

Macca

Same as any other season by the looks of it. Ups and downs no consistency. Just need to ensure we don't get embroiled down the bottom cos there isn't the stomach in the club to fight a relegation battle

ccfcway

You keep scraping the barrel but the points you keep trying to make, make no sense at all.

Not sure how many times I can say it Nick, I think your wrong that you think we lost the last two games due to O'Brien.

Skybluefaz

He needs to scrap McNulty and Beavon now. I don't care who comes in. I'd also drop Stokes for Camwell, because Camwell can attack and is also good on free kicks. Sounds like Jodi was woeful on them again.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

So it's over to Eakin to talk about the Brummie cricket team.

Otis

Draws are fine, IF you follow them up with wins.

Not scoring for 3 games in a row is rather worrying though.

CCFC54321

Not sure how many times I can say it Nick, I think your wrong that you think we lost the last two games due to O'Brien.
We didn't lose simply down to o'brien it contributed to it but the lack of quality up front and lack of a forward they can play off is the main problem.

skybluetony176

The result leaves us 10th on goal difference. Not a disaster yet as we're still well in touch but something needs to change fast if we're going to stay in touch and challenge.

larry_david

That was the worst thing I've ever witnessed. Based on that we haven't got a clue how to score a goal in open play

dongonzalos

We LOST the last two games due to individual mistakes by O brien.
We never WON the last two games because we do not have a clinical finisher who takes their chances more often than not.

Nick

Administrator
We didn't lose simply down to o'brien it contributed to it but the lack of quality up front and lack of a forward they can play off is the main problem.

It's not about a forward they can play off, we brought Biamou on last game and he won every single header but nobody was near him to play off him.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Game pretty much summed up by the two McNulty misses - abysmal

Didn't look in the game for long periods

Yes we tested Lee maybe twice? But that's not enough! You won't get anywhere unless you take your chances

Doyle and Kelly are too similar. Bit like his first stint when Doyle and Hughes were too similar, although even I admit this time round it is on a different level. I'm sure Doyle and Kelly will be good individual players (ok, maybe one good and one amateur ;)) but not convinced by them together.

No idea what happened with our subs today. When they went down to 10 we had to make a statement of our intent; if Robins feels we did that, I'm concerned! To have your final sub stripped and ready to come on in extra time and still not make an appearance is bizarre!

Randeep94

Apart from Willis, we should have cashed in on him last year. Absolutely useless, we could have got a half decent striker for that money.

Users who are viewing this thread