Chesterfield (Away) Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Nicks been asleep since the last game :sleep:

SlowerThanPlatt

#CCFC XI: Charles-Cook (GK), Haynes, Stokes, Ricketts (C), Phillips, Fleck, Vincelot, Kent, Maddison, O'Brien, Fortune. #PUSB

coop

not to confident with that team Haynes and Phillips in the same defence and fortune up front and these are so slow at the back we need pace not a cart horse hopefully I'll be proved wrong

covcity4life

Don't mind fortune as long as he s upfront but fuk me Martin must be injured. Haynes as lb and stokes as cb not frigging ideal to say the least

Let's hope they can pull it out of the bag

ccfclinney

Strange team for me .. fortune needs to prove me wrong but he was awful at sheffield united.
last 20 could be good bringing murphy and armstrong on though! our defence is our biggest concern for me ! phillips always looks like giving a penalty away.. and stokes been targeted a lot last few games never mind at cb. we will concede today for sure !! martin must be injured?

D

Deleted member 2477

Every time fortune gets in the box he turns his back on goal. Shit scared to shoot. Wheres the goals coming from today and a dodgy left back

covcity4life

Love these tudgay comments. Can guarantee if he played and didn't score he would become the next player to hate on lol

mechaishida

Well, it'll either be a masterstroke of a line-up, or a disaster of one. Defence looks shaky without Martin, so we can expect Chesterfield to pile pressure on Haynes and Stokes.

We can still win, it'll just be more difficult.

Mcbean

Calm down calm down - trust in TM - new conditions ie boggy demands a different approach - this will throw the Chesterfield tactics who watched on Saturday

Perryccfc

All I'll say is, I think I'm right in saying the last game MAF started was away at Colchester? I thought he had a very good game that day. And today I think is a similar type of game

Users who are viewing this thread