Cherry Tree Club? (1 Viewer)

Otis

If I'm correct, this is why there is now a rivalry. A bunch of cov fans wearing shirts were attacked in Swindon after a game.
Yep.

Had it been a blouse and kilts or a nice frock none of this would have happened.

tisza

People have either forgotten or weren't there in the 70s and 80s. When you had to watch your back going to or leaving grounds. When you wouldn't wear a scarf because you were picked out,and all the other shit that went on. People wouldn't take their kids because of the trouble thought we had gone past that,seems some people want that time back again.
yep. one of the great myths about these people was that they only fought like-minded individuals.

Otis

yep. one of the great myths about these people was that they only fought like-minded individuals.
Yep.

I got beaten up by Leeds fans once and also had to run for my life from a pack of about 30 Man U fans.

Maybe I shouldn't have been walking quietly home, not causing the slightest bit of trouble.

I was obviously asking for it.

olderskyblue

Yep.

I got beaten up by Leeds fans once and also had to run for my life from a pack of about 30 Man U fans.

Maybe I shouldn't have been walking quietly home, not causing the slightest bit of trouble.

Doing the "Groucho" walk probably didn't help....

Bob Latchford

Yep.

Tobyfare , you do have one of those faces that's just begging to be slapped ! ;)

jimmyhillsfanclub

I remember being shit scared a few times in my youth in the 80's when the violence was well out of hand.....but then a lot of that was not "organised"....more a free for all.....

...I also had an altercation with some clone island pricks back in the early 1990s in Sheffield.....not directly football related, but they were being cunts in a pub & knocked a girl over with their "play fighting" so we exchanged point of views...:D

....but my biggest inconvenience back in the day was being locked in Maine Road after the game cos "the legion" had bitten off far more than they could chew.....so 50 mins after the game finished, me & my mate was finally allowed out into deepest darkest Moss side, walking away from the rest of the city fans to see if my motor was still in 1 piece.....got hunted around the streets by a load of manc yooof for about 20 mins before giving then the slip & escaping (with obligatory single fingered salute & wheelspin) in my old Nissan bluebird.:pimp:

As Macca said earlier in the thread.....if you're still into this sort of dumb shit when you're an adult......you probably need to take a good long look at yourself......or get yourself a girlfriend:D

Bob Latchford

You are my horrid cousin Billy and I claim my £10.

No , I'm not Billy the bollox ! however , rumour has it , you've got a face like a trod on chip and , a constipated ferret ?

Bob Latchford

A true likeness ? 1971635931a3578678562b115287487l.jpg

Last edited:

Bob Latchford

bringbackrattles

Yep.

Bet those 30 Man United "fans" were on their way back home to Canley !

Bob Latchford

Bob Latchford

Bob Latchford

Bob Latchford

Last edited:

Bob Latchford

I'm vegetarian, so have to make do with lentils and dried, pressed leaves.

No wonder you've got a face like an Elephants fart

Bob Latchford

Don't think farts actually have features to be honest.

Isn't that like saying the air is frowning?

Hence the term '' Fart Features ''

bringbackrattles

Yep. Been so for about 25 years.
A friend of mine recommended veggie food to me a couple of years back,so gave it a try and to my surprise enjoyed it,and do eat veggie meals from time to time. I know a vegan who to be honest is so strict in everything,comes across as an alien as he can't be human !

Otis

A friend of mine recommended veggie food to me a couple of years back,so gave it a try and to my surprise enjoyed it,and do eat veggie meals from time to time. I know a vegan who to be honest is so strict in everything,comes across as an alien as he can't be human !
Yep, my boss used to be vegan.

Become one of those and eating out becomes such a much harder task.

Samo

Yep. Been so for about 25 years.

Me too, 30 years +
Can't be many of us on here I would think! (at the risk of stereotyping!)

Users who are viewing this thread