Cherry Tree Club? (1 Viewer)

Wheelfass

Couldn't get passed the club, road blocked with a big police presence. Anyone know what's happened, has it kicked off?

Otis

Couldn't get passed the club, road blocked with a big police presence. Anyone know what's happened, has it kicked off?
A load of Swindon fans were heading that direction about 20 mins ago.

Saw them walking past Burger King and heading down the slope.

D

Deleted member 2477

Swindon boys giving it the big one. Their up for it today be careful guys

lifeskyblue

Haha. They were very friendly as we approached the ground. A big day out at a proper football ground for many of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samo

Errrm .....

Do I need to do a whoosh,or did you clock that?

Oh is that what you meant? :D Why would the band get them into trouble?

Bob Latchford

I arrived at wetherspoons at 09-15 . a taxi pulled up 4 or 5 of them got out and went inside. about an hour later two officers arrived to ''chat'' with them . they moved off. then I saw the same group waiting outside the wheatsheaf as I was walking to the three horse shoes. they wanted it yesterday.

Otis

I arrived at wetherspoons at 09-15 . a taxi pulled up 4 or 5 of them got out and went inside. about an hour later two officers arrived to ''chat'' with them . they moved off. then I saw the same group waiting outside the wheatsheaf as I was walking to the three horse shoes. they wanted it yesterday.
What, beer?

Bob Latchford

Bob Latchford

4am? bloody hell that's dedication!

It's only done a number of times a season. couldn't afford that expense every fortnight. and hotels , food ,beer etc.

Samo

Musically themed footy violence thread... Love it! :)

Macca

Maybe they should have stopped off at any number of Coventry pubs where I'm sure somebody would have obliged instead of hanging around football fans boozers

Samo

Maybe they should have stopped off at any number of Coventry pubs where I'm sure somebody would have obliged instead of hanging around football fans boozers

Yes in my experience it's not hard to locate a kicking in Cov.

The Gentleman

There's a bit of history between the 2 firms.

No there isn't, you could find history between any 'firms' as you call them that have crossed paths. It's just the way things are with any club. We both have bigger fish to fry. They rocked up yesterday with a rag tag 25 so called lads who were non existent down at their place. They knew where to come if they really wanted it as others have turned up there and they were asking where said pub was in the morning.

Bob Latchford

Surely the point is - for them to go to pubs where like minded people congregate ?

Terry Gibson's perm

Bellshill south of Glasgow, worked in this area many times not been in a local pub once. Tough country.

Very rough around there I spent a week in Coatbridge just down the road and what a dump it is all around there, I only went out locally one night with a group of shop fitters and we went to the curry house and straight back and just had a drink in the room, luckily I spent the rest of the week in a fancy hotel in Stirling and got dropped in to Coatbridge each day.

Not somewhere you would ever consider for a short break with the family.

shy_tall_knight

Very rough around there I spent a week in Coatbridge just down the road and what a dump it is all around there, I only went out locally one night with a group of shop fitters and we went to the curry house and straight back and just had a drink in the room, luckily I spent the rest of the week in a fancy hotel in Stirling and got dropped in to Coatbridge each day.

Not somewhere you would ever consider for a short break with the family.

Went there last year with the family for the "Edinburgh Festival" stayed at the Hilton much cheaper than the Edinburgh hotels and only a 40 minute drive. Its amazing that most of the time previously in Bellshill it has been winter raining and dark early at night, however on a beautiful August day its still horrific.

Users who are viewing this thread