Charlie Wakefield (1 Viewer)

Grendel

That the current bunch aren't up to much.

So let’s blame the source and not the recepient - makes no sense - what next sign a few more strikers to see they help him not miss glaring sitters every week?

Otis

I know that was really embarrassing
You get embarrassed far too easily then.

I think Biamou may well prove to not be good enough for League One, but he is surely as good as, if not better tham Bakayoko and Hiwula.

Not including Enobakhare here because he is not our player.

Last edited:

Grendel

You get embarrassed far too easily then.

I think Biamou may well prove to not be good enough for League One, but he is surely as good as, if not as good as, Bakayoko and Hiwula.

Not including Enobakhare here because he is not our player.

It was your other random comment

Otis

So let’s blame the source and not the recepient - makes no sense - what next sign a few more strikers to see they help him not miss glaring sitters every week?
I think we SHOULD have brought another striker in, in Jan.

Grendel

I think we SHOULD have brought another striker in, in Jan.

What if Chaplin failed then replace the other striker with another one?

Otis

What if Chaplin failed then replace the other striker with another one?
Was thinking more in terms of Hiwula. I think Chaplin shows more promise than Hiwula, whose skill seems to certainly not be by design.

Otis

Robins after the signing: 'He'll be a real fans' favourite'

Robins after Blackpool: 'Dear God what have I done'
I don't get it.

Maybe he will come good, but he seems to be lacking in my opinion at the moment.

Chaplin certainly is missing far too many chances too. I would have stuck him in the U21's and see if he could knock them in there.

Brighton Sky Blue

I don't get it.

Maybe he will come good, but he seems to be lacking in my opinion at the moment.

Chaplin certainly is missing far too many chances too. I would have stuck him in the U21's and see if he could knock them in there.

What goes on in training? Why is Robins, a striker with top flight experience, unable to get anyone to hit a barn door with a banjo?

Otis

In the national league

Lol. Omfg. Right there is where we end this debate.
Chaplin yesterday hit a sweet shot in with his left foot in the warm-up and the very next one, he hit just as sweetly with his right.

Yeah, course it's only pre-match, but he looked just as comfortable and just as good on either foot. Shows he can use both feet.

Captain Dart

Londonccfcfan

Chaplin yesterday hit a sweet shot in with his left foot in the warm-up and the very next one, he hit just as sweetly with his right.

Yeah, course it's only pre-match, but he looked just as comfortable and just as good on either foot. Shows he can use both feet.

Truly embarrassing.if you think that.

Otis

I'm only talking in practice of course. But he was comfortable with both feet when shooting.

Otis

Careful, you will be called naive with talk like that!!
There's clearly been a problem with scoring goals.

I think Chaplin may be one for next season and MR pretty much said Bakayoko needed some work doing to improve his play.

Hiwula has struggled and Ponticelli has been injured, so yes, I would have been looking at the possibility of another striker.

Users who are viewing this thread