Charlie Wakefield (1 Viewer)

Otis

Don't really need more than two RB's when Willis can cover as well. Mainly a winger anyway according to others so ignore me. Although I'd be surprised if grimmer is still here in august
Yeah, but I am talking about after Sterling has gone. Then we are down to just one and Willis' contract is up in the summer anyway.

cc84cov

With Viveash sterling & Westbrooke all Chelsea connected you would have to think he is a half decent player with them 3 giving insight on him surely.thomas to play left Wakefield on the right he’s a right midfielder.

mark82

With Viveash sterling & Westbrooke all Chelsea connected you would have to think he is a half decent player with them 3 giving insight on him surely.thomas to play left Wakefield on the right he’s a right midfielder.

Think Viveash was a big factor in us getting Sterling in the summer. Chelsea produce some quality players but they're rarely given a chance so they're definitely a good one to have a connection with.

Last edited:

fernandopartridge

He's never played a competitive game has he?

Captain Dart

Looks good.

Can beat the last defender.
Knows where to put the ball in for a chance.
Can get goals himself through driving runs or following up on loose ball.
Tricky feet.
Looks like a middle weight boxer, ain't no pushover.

I'm sensing this lad could be very very good for the team.

Fingers are crossed.

Fergusons_Beard

Won’t he have played just in front of Sterling on the right hand side for Chelsea Yoof?

Could be an interesting link up if the rumours are true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Looks good.

Can beat the last defender.
Knows where to put the ball in for a chance.
Can get goals himself through driving runs or following up on loose ball.
Tricky feet..

Robins will soon put a stop to that.

Users who are viewing this thread