Chaplin to Salford? (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

I like Chaplin and think he'll come good but don't see where he fits in MR's preferred formation so wouldn't be disheartened if we made our money back that could then be reinvested elsewhere.

higgs

They just signed Richie towell he was on loan to Rotherham from Brighton last season rumour has it he was looking for 8 grand a week in January and talks broke down with Rotherham now he's signed for Salford dropped 3 divisions they must be paying big wages

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

They just signed Richie towell he was on loan to Rotherham from Brighton last season rumour has it he was looking for 8 grand a week in January and talks broke down with Rotherham now he's signed for Salford dropped 3 divisions they must be paying big wages

Potentially they could do what Fulham did, buy their way to the PL by making audacious signings on big money.

SBAndy

Don’t they have to adhere to SCMP this season though? In effect, a wage cap. Wonder how they will increase turnover sufficiently to support these purported high wages.

higgs

Don’t they have to adhere to SCMP this season though? In effect, a wage cap. Wonder how they will increase turnover sufficiently to support these purported high wages.
Can the owners just donate funds to avoid the financial fair play rules?

fernandopartridge

Let's hope they finish bottom

kg82

I’m sure his goals will dry up...

bawtryneal

An excellent player for League 2. Held his own in the championship last year.

higgs

An excellent player for League 2. Held his own in the championship last year.
Makes you think the Chaplin talk could be plausible when u see them signing the likes of towell looks like they are going for it. Always rated Alexander as a manager

Users who are viewing this thread