Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Championship thread 24/25! (1 Viewer)

Comes across very well, no idea what’s gone so wrong for them.
After the lord mayor's show,and possibly one or two moving on?
I think they did a good job while up there, but once it was obvious they weren't doing to make it ,well good effort!
 
I’ve been more than critical of them but for one afternoon only

Good luck to Callum and Gus later! Would love nothing more than to see Wednesday annihilated on their big day
 
I’ve been more than critical of them but for one afternoon only

Good luck to Callum and Gus later! Would love nothing more than to see Wednesday annihilated on their big day

After many of their fans reaction to the racism directed at Palmer last season I do feel somewhat the same. Unfortunately I have now been radicalised by @TomRad85 to hate Sheffield United also.
 
Why? I hope they both get sent off!
Cause Wednesday are c*nts
After many of their fans reaction to the racism directed at Palmer last season I do feel somewhat the same. Unfortunately I have now been radicalised by @TomRad85 to hate Sheffield United also.
Don’t get me wrong I’m not massive on Sheffield United… But the way Wednesday fans acted last season along with that little turd Barry Bannan telling Palmer to ‘get on with it’ after he’d been racially abused has honestly made them one of my most hated clubs, puts our beef with Sheff U cause they said a few nasty things about our old owners into perspective - Wednesday… Vile club, vile fans
 
After many of their fans reaction to the racism directed at Palmer last season I do feel somewhat the same. Unfortunately I have now been radicalised by @TomRad85 to hate Sheffield United also.
The most acceptable form of online radicalisation.
 
How football has that much of a mental hold on people I will never know.
 
Honestly the most snide lowlife support in the country. Massively bitter because they're such non entities.
 
The Table really doesn’t look that bad.

So many points to play for, we really could still make a play off push.

We have good individuals, we really need the new manager to have an instant impact and get us playing.
 
Watching Plymouth v Watford and it's pretty awful, both sides constantly giving the ball away. Watford 5th in the table which shows how open the division is.
 
What a goal that is. Plymouth look shite but they’re up for the fight. Fair play to Rooney.
 
Crazy that Watford goal that was met with silence. A full 6 seconds before the Watford fans erupted.
 
Yeah, Oxford put in their place. Still confident they’ll go back down.
 
Boro have every chance of automatic this season if they can stay consistent .
 
Just saw Plymouth are getting beat 6-1 by Norwich, is tonight the night they rid themselves of Rooney. 34 goals conceded in 17 games.
 
Just watched the blades highlights.
Hamer instrumental in all three goals and two of them created by Hamer playing defence splitting through balls.
This was the biggest mistake King made by not giving Hamer the improved wages he wanted to stay.
King saying he cant see why fans are complaining we havnt signed a midfield player to replace Hamer shows the lack of football knowledge and arrogance of the bloke
 
Just watched the blades highlights.
Hamer instrumental in all three goals and two of them created by Hamer playing defence splitting through balls.
This was the biggest mistake King made by not giving Hamer the improved wages he wanted to stay.
King saying he cant see why fans are complaining we havnt signed a midfield player to replace Hamer shows the lack of football knowledge and arrogance of the bloke

Wouldn’t have given him a blank cheque but we absolutely haven’t replaced him. Needs addressing. Go and get Adem Zorgane.
 
Just watched the blades highlights.
Hamer instrumental in all three goals and two of them created by Hamer playing defence splitting through balls.
This was the biggest mistake King made by not giving Hamer the improved wages he wanted to stay.
King saying he cant see why fans are complaining we havnt signed a midfield player to replace Hamer shows the lack of football knowledge and arrogance of the bloke
He was never staying no matter how much we offered. If he got a chance of PL football he was going regardless.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom