Championship thread 23/24 (16 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

Advice needed - I'm going to see Sarah Millican tonight with my better half. If she keeps banging on about being from Sunderland, do I boo or not? I'm already steeling myself for an hour of menopause anecdotes.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Advice needed - I'm going to see Sarah Millican tonight with my better half. If she keeps banging on about being from Sunderland, do I boo or not? I'm already steeling myself for an hour of menopause anecdotes.
Be surprised if she does - she's from South Shields.

shmmeee

No. Fuck em. They shouldn’t even be getting parachute payments. Maybe then clubs would spend a little more sensibly and not offer out silly contracts they can’t get out of.

wingy

The continuation of the Cartel as they wish it, sound's like a few of are either worried about their future or believe Championship club's will be happy to play along, make it £20m plus no Var introduction!

Brighton Sky Blue

What pisses me off is it is teams like Forest and Brentford pulling up the ladder when they have spent large periods of their recent history outside of the Premier League.
We would do the same in their position. Look out for number 1

Warwickhunt

The continuation of the Cartel as they wish it, sound's like a few of are either worried about their future or believe Championship club's will be happy to play along, make it £20m plus no Var introduction!
From what I see Wingy that the bottom 12 teams In the Premier league are no better than the top 10 teams in the championship and if they get relegated their is no guarantee of them returning.

Sky Blue Harry H

Im off to see her tonight too, my Mrs is a big fan of hers.

She's alright tbf, especially when I've had a few pints. (Sarah not the Mrs)

My Mrs is a big fan too, She didn't spot that she was on until quite late in the day. so we're safely tucked away near the back (as these were the last few seats together) Hope you enjoy it.

HadjiChippo

Must be really difficult being one of the decent Owls supporters these last few years...

Another example of money being able to get you out of anything. Paid his partner not to testify and then told by the court to donate to charity for the case to be discontinued. Nice world we live in.

Not that we can judge too harshly, we did sign fucking Marlon King at one point.

MikeyMoo

With the 4 teams around us playing each other today - there must be a slightly more relaxed table for us by 6pm?

Users who are viewing this thread