Championship thread 23/24 (17 Viewers)

Tommo1993

Bernard’s foul was late and clumsy. Fucking stupid challenge to make when he was on a yellow already. Not sure it was particularly nasty though.

NorthernWisdom

McNally isn’t rated on their forums at all. I think Burnley will regret over pricing him
Might be the ideal time to bring him back at a cut price then.

There must be something rotten at Stoke though, they have a great budget, the players aren't bad, and the managers they hire are all pretty good too... but it's been a decline for a fair old while now.

Legia Sky Blue

Funny that after our first season in the Championship Brighton sent Ostigaard on loan to Stoke in considering that it would be a step up for him :)

Otis

Apologies if it's been posted elsewhere, but see Ilias Chair of QPR has been arrested/charged ? for hitting a truck driver with a rock (or some such) Assisted with a goal today!
Screenshot_2024-02-24-19-36-29-51_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Sentenced to one year in prison, but still played today? Had an assist too.

First year suspended and his second year in prison.

What???

🤔🤷

SBAndy

McNally isn’t rated on their forums at all. I think Burnley will regret over pricing him

Not quite of the same nature, but I wonder that with Callum Doyle. Appreciate he’s been injured for a portion, but don’t think he’s got anywhere near the game time Man City would have expected. Could we see him on the move permanently in the summer?

shmmeee

5th-10th all playing each other this weekend.

WBV vs Us
Norwich vs Sunderland
Preston vs Hull

Could be a very different play off chase come Saturday night.

David O'Day

Anyone with half a brain cell could have told you McCallum was shite. Another player who was vastly overrated by Coventry fans simply because he “looked the part” and could run fast. Much like MVE
Who's burner account is dorky murph?

higgs

Anyone with half a brain cell could have told you McCallum was shite. Another player who was vastly overrated by Coventry fans simply because he “looked the part” and could run fast. Much like MVE
He will be our new left back in the summer

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

steve cooper

5th-10th all playing each other this weekend.

WBV vs Us
Norwich vs Sunderland
Preston vs Hull

Could be a very different play off chase come Saturday night.
If we lose to WBA the best results for us is Preston beat Hull. Then assuming Norwich win, the 3 teams above us will all be on 55 points.
WBA will be on 59. We will still be 4 points behind 6th with currently the best GD.

Users who are viewing this thread