Championship 22-23 (5 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

I’m sure I read they’re on the verge of admin
Their long time benefactor (Dean Hoyle) sold them a few years back to a guy who ran some legal firms (I think an ambulance chaser setup) which all went bust. I think their debts are mostly owed to Hoyle (secured) but £14m on last accounts to a bank (unsecured) so possible they could go into administration.

no_loyalty

Every result going against us at the moment. Sheff United will be out of the top two soon.

covcity4life

Every result going against us at mo. But still time for it to change.

6pts is not insurmountable regardless.

9 games left. May need to win 6-7

slowpoke

Yes the playoff push is slowly slipping away, it’s the hope that kills you.
Not yet, need to win Saturday I think but we are more than capable of putting results and winning runs together and will soon have all our walking wounded back apart from COH. A bit to go yet before I write them off.

Sky Blue Harry H

This is a mad league

West Brom and Norwich fans (rightly) will be going nuts if they drop points tonight. Blackburn won't be happy either - not as easy as everyone thinks to just go and win these games at the struggling clubs.

Evo1883

I know we've a couple of draws recently.. but if somebody said to me we would be 6 points from the playoffs with 9 games to go after watching us get slapped at Norwich I'd have laughed

Users who are viewing this thread