Championship 22-23 (6 Viewers)

Terry Gibson's perm

No idea how Blackburn are fourth and nice to see the management of Waggott is still a disaster not sure if Diaz has signed a pre contract agreement at Villarreal.

Danceswithhorses

Not a good sign when a club can't pay their wages on time.
I wonder how long it will take for Wigan to be deducted points due to their financial problems ?
Probably not this season, but it doesn't matter as they're doomed anyway.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Happened to watch Tomasson's interview after the game.He comes over as too layback probably never said much at half time.I know a certain manger who used to say he was" in the top one".After their first half performance would have left blood and guts on the wall.They were terrible

Briles

Sunderland win better for us really

Robinshio

Anybody see the right hook Billy Sharp threw against Luton?? got to be a three match ban surely

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Could be done retrospectively then if no booking.

edgy

Can be if the ref got it wrong if it’s a booking the ref has seen it and I don’t think it can then be changed

I think it the other way around Pete. If ref gives a card during the game, it cannot be retrospectively changed. If the ref misses something entirely, like this and Godden dive, then it can be looked at and punished.

EDIT - may have misread what you meant!

Sky Blue Pete

I think it the other way around Pete. If ref gives a card during the game, it cannot be retrospectively changed. If the ref misses something entirely, like this and Godden dive, then it can be looked at and punished.

Or I mis wrote
I meant what you’ve said

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Seen many a dive a la Godden just latlely and no action have been taken ,consistency is all I want but when 1 ref cannot be consistant with his decisions how can we have uniformity throughout the game no chance .

no_loyalty

Huddersfield placed under a transfer embargo for not submitting their accounts.

Users who are viewing this thread