Championship 22-23 (2 Viewers)

robbiethemole

Can’t believe they’re still allowed to play players they haven’t paid for, must be an unfair advantage.
Middlesbrough board saying Gibson could be on at EFL if they fail to get up, stating financial irregularities.
A bit like his argument with Derby last season, he’s a vindictive fecker, ain’t he? Let’s hope he sticks the knife in and twists it.

slowpoke

Can’t believe they’re still allowed to play players they haven’t paid for, must be an unfair advantage.
Middlesbrough board saying Gibson could be on at EFL if they fail to get up, stating financial irregularities.
A bit like his argument with Derby last season, he’s a vindictive fecker, ain’t he? Let’s hope he sticks the knife in and twists it.
He has a point though

Brighton Sky Blue

Well we technically hadn’t paid the full fee for Gyokeres either

shepardo01

Good win for Swansea.... Liam Walsh with what some are saying was a MOTM performance.....
Another tough away trip coming up for us at a place where we have struggled recently.....

Nuskyblue

I think it would if it’s an FA sanction.
Possibly, I'm not 100% on it tbh but I am sure something did happen with Wolves... actually, it may be that they would have been sanctioned IF they had failed to get promoted but they didn't which made it redundant

robbiethemole

Luton fans wanting the Sunderland player retrospectively banned for diving, and getting a penalty. Shades of Godden there, but I bet they get away with it. Looks like the ref was conned.

Brighton Sky Blue

Luton fans wanting the Sunderland player retrospectively banned for diving, and getting a penalty. Shades of Godden there, but I bet they get away with it. Looks like the ref was conned.

Difference is Godden didn’t actually appeal for the penalty he was given

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

So he should be, or is it one rule for them and another rule for us.

slowpoke

Interesting have Luton actually complained ? bit of a difference though although close they don’t have the might of the London media on their case.

Bugsy

Wigan deducted 3 points for failure to pay players

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Watched a video ( blog ) on Facebook called Under the Cosh, they interviewed goalkeeper Stockdale about his time at Birmingham City on how he was being forced out by the manager Garry Monk, Monk just didn't like him, Stockdale said, went on to say a lot of about what a basket case of a football club Birmingham are.

One thing Stockdale did touch on was he's time at Cov City and how he enjoyed his time at the club and wish he could have stayed longer , but Birmingham were asking an Astronomical fee ' says Stockdale '

Explains why we didn't sign him permanently.

fernandopartridge

Watched a video ( blog ) on Facebook called Under the Cosh, they interviewed goalkeeper Stockdale about his time at Birmingham City on how he was being forced out by the manager Garry Monk, Monk just didn't like him, Stockdale said, went on to say a lot of about what a basket case of a football club Birmingham are.

One thing Stockdale did touch on was he's time at Cov City and how he enjoyed his time at the club and wish he could have stayed longer , but Birmingham were asking an Astronomical fee ' says Stockdale '

Explains why we didn't sign him permanently.
I'll have to listen to that, I think I might have heard the first part until he signed for Fulham but can't remember anything about his late career

Users who are viewing this thread