Championship 22-23 (7 Viewers)

no_loyalty

Choudhury signs for Watford on a season long loan from Leicester.

clint van damme

Burnley have never really popped onto my radar as a team I dislike , I actually quite liked Kompany as a player.

But since the O’Hare saga and Kompany swanning around the dugout with a right sense of arrogance and as if he’s above everyone else , I really cannot stand them!

Stayed of Kompany, big bonced tosser

SkyblueTexan

So much overpowered finance and neither side looks that great tonight
Actually I think they are both playing at a much higher level than us, but canceling each other out which is why it's still 0-0. One mistake and someone is going to capitalise.

fernandopartridge

Watford and Burnley a pretty dire game but two decent sides, played at a high intensity. Burnley didn't really have any pattern to their play, you can maybe see how O'Hare might work for them tbh.

I think Watford should win the league if they keep their squad together.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

Blackburn top of the league, three wins from three games.

SheafIsGod

I honestly think it's going to be a really poor standard Championship again this season, just like last season. Norwich look shite, and the Watford v Burnley game last Friday was average at best. It's there for the taking if we want it, but Robins seems to have other ideas. Clueless.

Sky Blue Harry H

Can't wait to see how Russell Martin reacts this evening. 2-0 up v Millwall in the 93rd minute, then Cabango scores an o.g. followed by another 95th minute o.g. to end it 2-2. Pleased, as I really don't like how cocky he is.

EalingSB

Can't wait to see how Russell Martin reacts this evening. 2-0 up v Millwall in the 93rd minute, then Cabango scores an o.g. followed by another 95th minute o.g. to end it 2-2. Pleased, as I really don't like how cocky he is.
Two own goals in added time is incredible. Had half an eye on QPR v Blackpool and Bowler scored the only goal - surprised they held on to him. Good player.

Skybluedownunder

Can’t believe Cyrus Christie is still without a club. Just googled it and last month it said Watford would look like they’d get him so maybe he’ll end of there but would have loved to have him back if we had the funds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread